Eagles' Nest

Yeah, I know. that’s the link you gave me and it’s bookmarked for when I’m ready.
Some people were discussing different lights and I ended up on alibaba while searching. I just saw this and couldn’t make out what the coverage area stats meant. I’m assuming that it’s set up to show what the different settings covered all in one stat.
No, I plan on the 600W.
That convo was on the Quantum Board thread.

3 Likes

In that case yeah, all I see is the coverage area for different wattage lamps. 900 covering a 4x6…that seems like a low coverage area for a 900 watt bar style from what ive read…definitely believable.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Nice. Nice nice

3 Likes

Ty friend. Appreciate you having a look!

4 Likes

@Eagles009 I have learned a lot from you. I thank you bro

3 Likes

I thought we were eating takeout for a minute. :joy: some cool names. Tasty

1 Like

This is another eager little fker

@MoBilly it’s light out I can’t get any trich shots right now but here’s some pics of her over the last week or so. As you can see nowhere near done. The solid white trichs blew me away. I’ve chopped plants that started to amber and never looked like that.

14 Likes

Little update on the little ones and shots of pinkleberry coming along. Should be flowering those within 2 weeks I think.

13 Likes

My HM Bud Candy is a little foggy as well. I didn’t have it in a opaque container. It’s clear. So I keep my jug in a closet.
But my buds are pretty frosty too!

7 Likes

Last pic plants looking very cramped up, when are they coming out🤔

1 Like

3 pics up. What is that your plant is sitting in?

1 Like

Lol that’s an old battery operated coin sorter. For the recycled container grow thread :wink:

3 Likes

Never. They are gonna be flowered in the very near future. After the males have a chance to do their thing they will be removed and culled. Females will get heavy defol. Prob some supercropping to fill the space. And that’s a wrap.

On second thought I may spray the females down after pollination and throw them in the flower tent. This is a bit of a work in progress

4 Likes

Lol. I thought it was something I recognized.

2 Likes

Wow, that is a narrow stretch! 2 x 4? The last one? Nice!

2 Likes

1x3. That’s being generous. I need to rig it so the sides don’t cave in and take space.

3 Likes

Trimming this skywalker og. Smells like lime candy. Lotta beans in some buds. None in others. Worked out kinda nice. I have plenty to share if anyone wants to grow a few…still lots left to trim :roll_eyes:

The godberry influence

20 Likes

That maroon fade is epic.

4 Likes

Yeah that was a very cool plant. Great funky smell and nice smoke too :wink:

3 Likes