Eagles' Nest

Nice work on that Skywalker… that fade is MINT! Love that!
I’d be glad to take ya up on a few of those beans if you’re willing… never had the pleasure of the SW but have heard good things.

1 Like

Awesome, the skywalker is like a sweet lime flavor, very nice smoke. The godberry was funky diesel sour, hard hitting. They should definitely make something nice together. Shoot me a pm about how many you want.

5 Likes

Flower room less sad with the four new additions. I always get excited by preflower stretch / beginning of flower. That’s my first “fim” that actually resulted in four tops. Great success.

The babies

Pinkleberry progress - never seen plants with less branch action. They have mostly ignored being topped. “Nah fk you we refuse.” Little tent is getting funkier these days…especially for some plants in veg. Nice whiff of stink when I open it up.

17 Likes

Is the skywalker smoke heavy?

What do you mean by heavy exactly?

1 Like

Stoney couchlock indica

1 Like

No I wouldn’t say that. It’s indica leaning but very clear headed and happy / active mental. Different feel to it really. Haha I smoked a bowl a few minutes ago. Having trouble finding the words I’m looking for…but I like it a lot! :wink:

4 Likes

Cool. Glad you are digging it. A few years back was a lot skywalker available near me that was really heavy and introspective. Always keeping my ears open to find access to something like that again. It’s so interesting to see all the different expressions a plant can make.

2 Likes

Doesn’t sound like this pheno. I agree very neat indeed. I want to grow out a bunch of each of the crosses and see what’s hidden in there. I need more space :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Take down a wall bro! I’ve heard it happens sometimes. LOL.
:point_up:
Reference the beginning of my journal.
:joy: :rofl:
I know, you use tents…

3 Likes

Man you don’t know how hard it was to get the wife to let me make a little hole in the closet ceiling…shes a crazy person but I deal.

I can dream though. If I lived alone my house would be a jungle.

4 Likes

On an unrelated note…I think you should toss those PE seeds in a field or onto the back burner and take some of the skywalker instead. Skywalker way better smoke than the pe. I’d say grow both but i know your restraints. PE is good…but not exciting.

1 Like

Actually…I dunno. Just pulled the little guys out to water. Those pe x gb are growing into some damn fine little plants. Ready for new shoes but I don’t know where to put them :joy:

7 Likes

I didn’t want to seem greedy bro?
I find that I might have a problem. I want to try everything out there… and then start blending.
I have a Skywalker going now. I can’t wait. I’ve been reading.
:volcano:

2 Likes

Lol. Not greedy at all. I’m trying to give these away. Only caveat is I want them to be grown. For my own curiosity.

2 Likes

That, my friend, won’t be a problem. You know I think it’s cool as cool can be to grow something only a handful have even tasted. That means I’ll have to put it in the front of the queue. Yep.

2 Likes

I’d surely appreciate it. If you start the blueberry first you will be the only person in the world with that bud :wink:. I haven’t popped one of those. And no plans to or to give any more away. Only have like 6 for myself. Those will be a couple grows down the line for me as I agreed to test some some other beans for the happy seed. More info on that to come later.

2 Likes
  1. Blueberry (I’d almost kill one of my girls to start something that unique)
  2. Skywalker
2 Likes

I’ll put the sw aside for you. Let me know whenever and I’ll get em on the way.

2 Likes

You got it sir. I’ll throw something at you when. :slight_smile:

2 Likes