Eagles' Nest

B+ dirt spawn coming along nicely. Added three weeks but imma get a lot of shrooms from this 1/2pint cake. :rofl: at the guy growing off the tub wall.

8 Likes

Great looking garden man.

I’m working on my very first grow and the training part of it is what makes it so much fun. Watching the way the plant reacts to training it’s like magic.

2 Likes

Thank you.

Too true! They are amazing plants. I was taking a clone yesterday and thinking not only is the living thing I’m cutting part of off going to be fine. The removed part is gonna grow into a new plant for me :joy:.

Good luck on your grow! There are lots of more knowledgeable people than me around these parts but if you have any questions feel free to shoot em at me. Probably something I’ve run into over my first 7-8 months at this.

2 Likes

Timber

Ew! Wash your buds folks :wink:

5 Likes

Good morning early birds! If you can’t tell by the picture feed here, these are my two favorite projects right now (these things change fast).
My veg tent is my dry tent so these gals will live here for a week. Can already see the topping working out. Why does anybody fim? I keep trying it and keep not getting it.

11 Likes

Looking good :slight_smile: and nice Fungi

FIM is work I train plants with a pair of scissors it works well for me :wink:

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

2 Likes

I tried fim too, though I never seem to notice whether I’ve succeeded or not…
Hey @dequilo, what would say, did I FIM or top in this one? I honestly do not know…

Thanks…

6 Likes

" I never seem to notice whether I’ve succeeded or not…"

that is why I like to trim with shears no doubt if it worked or not

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

7 Likes

Maybe I’m trying to use it to the wrong end. I’m trying to get my lower growth accelerated so I can create more canopy points. And 4 colas sounds good. But when everything catches up and I let it go vertical and start super cropping I end up with numerous colas beyond 4 anyway. I never seem to notice my lower growth pop when I fim.

1 Like

Lol I know the feel :wink:

1 Like

like this you thinking

BC BigBud in a 10inch pot from the first OG about 2001 or 2002

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

13 Likes

Beautiful. How I like em. Bud kabobs…kebabs lol

2 Likes

it looks that way to me but I am no expert on FIM :frowning:

way too much work for me I can do the same thing just by hacking at my plants :wink:

an I am a plant abuser

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

3 Likes

I Fimmed my white widow auto (first grow) at day 30 because the main top kept shooting right back up every time I tied her down to a new spot.

Worked out OK so far. My girl has lots of tops. :grinning:

4 Likes

Some very knowledgeable auto growers have told me fimming is the way to go for autos. I don’t have much luck with autos but I’ve seen some others grow beautiful plants.

Speaking of…I have just a couple auto beans left but I don’t want them…if your broke and have zero seeds shoot me a pm.

3 Likes

FIMmed at day 30 currently on day 58.

11 Likes

Wow, gorgeous!

2 Likes

72c5d9d05bcc87b73bde407d16cc27b93af2805a_2_666x500 339fd69cd758ec8e2bb6fba22d6372f222add1bd_2_666x500 a3f86852066d9bd6eb435ed4d6dd1a29e6c4022d_2_374x500

10 Likes

Welcome~! That Godberry looks beautiful! Thanks for joining us

4 Likes

Thank you! And thanks for having me. Nice vibe around this place.

4 Likes