Eagles' Nest

If only cannabis matured as quickly…

IMG_20210201_065511_293

17 Likes

Are they normal or magic, the wife and I started micro dosing 2 weeks ago as an experiment, she said last nite that it’s making such a big difference to how she feels, I should start growing them as well.

I haven’t seen anyone growing shrooms in a pot before, just jars or big plastic bins.

5 Likes

They are indeed quite magical :wink:. I kinda do things to my own beat. Makes for a fine little individual fruiting chamber.

Edit: that I had lying around in the front yard…that’s also key here lol. This whole shroom project has been just stuff I had laying around simple style.

5 Likes

I also find an amazing shift in mood, motivation, self awareness, and the list just goes on when I have cubes in my life.

6 Likes

Do you put the pot in a sealed plastic tote🤔

4 Likes

Nope I have a big ziplock bag over one, and bread bags cut in half over a couple others lol. Anything transparent to trap humidity that is being supplied by misting 2x daily and perlite wicking from the bottom.

4 Likes

Okay sounds good, it’s all the sterility, I find off putting, I am not a very sterile person :wink: I don’t understand how these things can grow in the wild where sterility does not exist.

I was looking at pressure cookers last nite on Faceybook marketplace.

5 Likes

Buddy I don’t own a pressure cooker, I open air inoculate, I steam sterilize for 30 minutes (I would recommend longer lol), I don’t light tip between injections, I dont lose many jars. Sometimes I remember to wash my hands :wink:

6 Likes

Yeah that’s what she is finding, she said for the first time in her life she can remember she feels no anxiety, she is only using 0.05 of a gram.

I have been vegetarian for nearly 30 years, she said, I think I am going to stop eating meat last night, I nearly fell out of my chair with shock, she says she is excited to see how she feels after a month or two of using shrooms, she has also cut back on the wine and cigs as well without realizing it.

7 Likes

Amen brother!

3 Likes

Not sure what light tip is. Sounds easier now that your not boiling everything in a Hazmat suit lol, I think I will definitely have a go at this myself.

3 Likes

It is recommended that one use a flame, clean torch flame if possible, to heat the needle tip before injecting and between each injection. On the assumption that a single port could have a contaminate to not spread between jars…not sure why anyone bothers to do it between holes in the SAME jar. A contaminate in any injection going to ruin the whole jar.

4 Likes

Ok yeah I read something about heating the needle between injecting different containers.

3 Likes

We have a big pot the wife uses for boiling lobster in. Would that do for sterilization :thinking:

3 Likes

Anything you can fit 1/2pint jars inside. Need an inch of clearance on the bottom so jars don’t touch the water. We aren’t boiling the jars we are steam sterilizing, and still get a lid on.

2 Likes

Ok cheers for the help, I will be looking into this more now for sure :+1:

3 Likes

I talk to some other people about this on another forum. They were all dealing with contams until I turned them onto mushrooms dot com. Your welcome. If you have any questions that aren’t strait tek material ask away. I’ll tell you how I do it not necessarily how you’re supposed to.

4 Likes

Thanks man, appreciate it. I will check out mushroom.com as well :+1:

3 Likes

Or I have plenty of spores that drop in my pots and get washed down the sink between flushes. I’d be happy to take a print…as I said. These have been quite forgiving. I forget we do sharing around these parts, forgive me im quite new.

5 Likes

Wow, thank you very much, once I get all the gear organized, I will get back to you on the spores, I will cover any shipping costs.

Mushroom.com is about music as far as I can see lol, unless I am spelling something wrong.

3 Likes