Eagles' Nest

Woohoo wct plants are in full veg. I’ll throw these into flower in a couple weeks. I killed the flowering mutants when it became clear these would veg normally again.
5/14

Both Cheech wizards up. Leggy little fockers.

So for veggies we now have WCT, pancakez, gtr F3, royal limes, creme de menthe and Cheech wizard. Feels fkn good to get the variety going again. No more new beans for awhile :sob:. I’m gonna go through popping withdrawals.

Some photos after their daily drenching.

15 Likes

Looking real good man!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stellar as par for your course bro!

2 Likes

Ty ty

Yesterday was last feeding for sassy Cassie tester. Will be chopping her soon. Nice plant will be good smoke for sure.

Clones

Babies

16 Likes

Hey bro. I told you how much different my GDP mother looks this flowering. If you don’t mind the pics I’ll show you some. I’ll delete if you don’t want your thread taken up with my shots. lol

[grid]

[/grid]

14 Likes

Out of likes :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:!!!
@MoBilly and @Eagles009, absolutely beautiful plants and buds!! Eagles, clones or huge tiny trees!? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you @Abbbian. She looked a lot different last time.

15 Likes

That’s pretty wild!

Still looks dank though! And heck yeah you can keep them up! I love looking at gorgeous ganja plants.

2 Likes

The sassy Cassie is chopped and dried. Very happy with the result

17 Likes

frosty! :cold_face:

1 Like

Heck yeah :grin:. I’m enjoying smoking MY creation :grin::grin::grin:.

No “breeding” went into this but it’s a fun first step. I really need to grow more of these and see what else is in there. One plant not the best sample size :rofl:.

8 Likes

Try a trio. That would be interesting to see tbh. :thinking:
BTW. That’s some fuzzy buzzy bud, bud. :slight_smile: See what I did there? lol

3 Likes

Lol, thank you my friend! I have some sad babies…if I pull the plug I’ll drop that trio for you :wink:. This weed is very good! Dragging me back in despite my desire to diversify a bit.

4 Likes

those buds look great! thats some serious frost good stuff :+1: @Eagles009

3 Likes

makes me wanna go to Wendy’s and get a Frosty and fries to dip in. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What tell me more ?
I was going to send Dave a complaint that the frostys were too thick for immediate consumption with god dam paper straws . Bring back the plastic.

1 Like

use your fries as a spoon man

you telling me you never dipped your fries in a choc frosty at Wendys?

Nope but I’m gonna try it tomorrow.

1 Like

I don’t even have to ask how its gonna go

my work is done here lol

2 Likes

So did you “Where’s the beef” frosty and fries :icecream:

2 Likes