Early black friday sale!

*This BOGO is now over!
Ok good people of the OGniverse… this BOGO is officially ended & over!
i want to take a moment to thank each and every one of yas that helped make it the grand success it was!
OVERGROW the world!!

23 Likes

Do you have a list?

2 Likes

https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/

2 Likes

Thank you sir!

Another new release? Lets go!

Don’t miss out people! :sunglasses::vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

YOU MADMAN!!

:exploding_head:

8 Likes

:crazy_face: :star_struck: :wink: :heart: :+1:

2 Likes

@Pigeonman the Atomi-C PBJ is actually a cross from some seeds you sent to @NDNCHILD

4 Likes

AMAZING!!!

:grin: :+1:

4 Likes

Yep, he did an amazing job with them beans from you!

1 Like

The Ferraro Rocher is a cross with that same awesome Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls male as well. Dude had some fat fans! :heart_eyes: @Pigeonman

5 Likes

See there @Pigeonman lol your stuff is getting out there, even if in a roundabout manner! (as usual, since you DO great work!)

2 Likes

THanks both of you @NDNCHILD & @JohnnyPotseed

:blush:

I have a surprise project now after the fade showed this:

"Jew Gold 1974 Black: The Lost Tribe Cut"

Now i gotta crop it carefully, re-pot it, flush it, add 1/4 strength veg nutes and :crossed_fingers: for the long reveg to then clone and STS!

Turns out selfing the Jew Gold 1974 unlocked a recessive trait of dank-blackness!

So far the JG1974 project has been well over a year now and looks like it’s become a multi-year project :rofl: :+1:

18 Likes

OH HELL YEAH! brother, that looks so damn good! lol ya gotta reveg it, and get some cuttings, beans etc!

AND lol when ya get there, let me know for some kinda possible trading! :scream: :rofl: :heart_eyes: :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you buddy! @Pigeonman
That’s a gorgeous JG expression! Can’t wait to see what you do with her! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s awesome, absolutely gorgeous girl! @Pigeonman still hoping for a release of those some day :wink:

2 Likes

All the good stuff happens when I’m unable to partake! Get some goodness while it lasts my friends BoGO!

1 Like

What a gem to find. Waiting on a few of these seed from a trade. I’ll be snooping your thread, can’t believe I missed it. All the best mate

1 Like

Ya I think the reversal made the black recessive trait into a dominant since it was femal on female! I hope at least.lol how awesome would it be if all these Jew golds carried dominate black coloring! Awesome

2 Likes

Love this name! Ohh and yeah better believe THIS is getting a Cannabis Collectors Trading Card made for it… @Pigeonman

I love you & I’m sorry :disappointed: lol @Pigeonman

Please make sure I receive some of these beans 🫘 as well brother :pray: :raised_hands: It’s very very useful :+1:

Ps. Yall better go buy some of @JohnnyPotseed stash… Soo good :+1: :yum: :ok_hand:

5 Likes