Edibles and brownies

Start slow!!! Take 1/4 and wait 45 min. Enjoy and happy Thanksgiving!

6 Likes

my advice is after you finish the wall, and start coming down from the edible,

spark up a joint or a bowl and watch pink floyd / david gilmour “Pulse” live in 1994.

but yeah sonoma is right, start slow with a quarter dose. If this is the first time you have ever had edibles, that will probably do the trick. See how you feel in 45 minutes to an hour. I’d recommend not taking more than two quarters your first time. Unless you’re really determined to warp your perspective of space and time.

For some perspective, legal edibles are capped at 15 mg. in my state to prevent first time or low tolerance users from ending up in the emergency room due to disorientation.

4 Likes

Fuck around and find out.

Starting low is better, because once you go overboard, it’s hard to feel the nuances in effect of lower doses which you may find more enjoyable than being glued to your sofa, almost unable to move and everything turning yellow.

And the less you need, the less you need.

7 Likes

One time I disrespected the process of making edibles. 4:20 came and went five times before I was done being high. That’s not an experience I’d like to repeat. :joy:

100mg probably isn’t enough to get you that far, but it’s still a lot more than I’d do in one sitting. About 20mg is a good number for me. Twice that is a good ride. Four times that and after about 4 hours I’m wondering if I going to keep getting more high or if I’ve peaked.

10 Likes

I’ll never forget the New Years Eve party where my girl at the time lost her patience then her mind by having too many brownies. Had to have the party leave, she was a mess all damn night. How quickly she went from:

“I don’t feel anything”

to:

“My brain is bouncing in my skull…”

IMO edibles are great for flights and other times where experienced smokers can’t smoke. If you have the opportunity to just smoke…smoke. Edibles absolutely terrible way for inexperienced folks to try pot. Even Waka Flocka Flame ended up in the ER from edibles :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

For those who want a safe, clear headed and blissful experience:

Delta-9-THC vs 11-Hydroxy-THC . Eliminating Tolerance . Healing

I can only share what works for me.
If it works for you, I do not know.

It’s more of a slow release long inspiring wave of niceness that flows through you throughout the day, rather than being stoned.

Small doses have a more soothing and mildly stimulating effect rather than overwhelming.

The difference between medicine and poison is the amount.

2 Likes

5MG is what I would start with. If you get to high, just eat some protein, bring you down a lil.

3 Likes

I agree, I use 10-15 MGs a day of THC and around the same with CBD. I jump strains, so if I use one strain of THC on Monday. I don’t use that strain again for a week or more. I use a different strain the next day and so on. I have used the Delta-9. I like it as a background to something else like vaping. I vap every day and use my edibles. I keep my tolerance low by having 12-15 strains on hand that I love. I just keep jumping strains.

1 Like

My friend once drank one of those crazy 500 or 800mg sodas they sold in Colorado when we were out there about six years ago, I guess the idea was supposed to be you split it with a few people, maybe mix cocktails. He didn’t want to take it on the plane home and figured he could handle it, being 6’4" 280# and a weed dealer so he drank the whole thing the day he was leaving. He was fucked for days, never did that again.

2 Likes

I agree 100%, I take small doses everyday to keep me calm and relaxed but sometimes a little more to take a trip.

2 Likes

I wish I had a low tolerance to edibles. :neutral_face:
Sounds like I consume enough a day to put some of you in a coma. :laughing:

5 Likes

I’m 6’4 280 a dab hit ruins 5 hours of my day

2 Likes

I used to make Canna caps roughly (100mg each ) for my wife, she took 9 said, well this is garbage & it don’t work.

I took just 1 and lost 2 days of my life FOR REAL!

I’ll NEVER eat another edible ever… GREENED OUT HARD… was hugging the crapper for several hours And I smoked alot during this time… legit scared the hell outta me.

Don’t mess around with edibles when your new to them, or ever actually lol

4 Likes

I prefer edibles over smoking.

3 Likes

I dont know how many edibles you should eat, but excellent choice on what to watch. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

I’d try 10 or 20 mg

1 Like

Me too :100:

1 Like

Look at it like street heroin, start on a low dose. WAIT after 2 1/2 hours then decide if you want more. Once you take it!! “it can’t be untaken”

2 Likes

10-20mg is a nice dose. Anything more is unpleasant.

1 Like

Jump strains with your edibles. If you take bubba kush edibles on Monday, only take bubba kush edibles. Next day another strain. I do this with a dozen or more strains that I love. It works for managing tolerance and maximizing potency benefits. I can go more than a week, close to two weeks before taking bubba kush again. Just make sure your strain pharmacy is full of strains you absolutely love.

1 Like