Edibles and brownies

Jump strains with your edibles. If you take bubba kush edibles on Monday, only take bubba kush edibles. Next day another strain. I do this with a dozen or more strains that I love. It works for managing tolerance and maximizing potency benefits. I can go more than a week, close to two weeks before taking bubba kush again. Just make sure your strain pharmacy is full of strains you absolutely love.

1 Like

I switch strains every day. I got 6 different strains that are made into edibles that I rotate daily.
Going to make some more soon.

1 Like

Works really well for me. What I have currently in my edibles strain drawer. Gummies that I make are between 4-6 MG so I call them 5MG

Banana Kush
NL
G13
Blackberry Kush
Dosi OG
SFV OG
Blueberry Kush
Obama Kush
Master Kush
Critical Kush
Bubba Kush

CBD gummies
Sour Tsunami 6MG CBD .5 MG THC
Harle Tsu 60/40 Indica 7MG CBD-3MG THC
Bubba Kush 7MG CBD .3 MG THC

I like my Kush :100:

shatter of choice 1/2 -gram makes 75/4-6 MG pot leaf gummies
decarb in oven 260* on silicone baking sheet for 25 mins I usually up temp to 270* with 20 mins left
sauce pan and small whisk
1/2 cup of water cold
2 small packets of unflavored gelatin
1- 3-ounce box of flavor of choice Jello gelatin I also like to use Jolly Rancher gelatin
1 TBS lite corn syrup
1TBS vegetable glycerin
1 tsp lecithin liquid
1/4 tsp mold inhibitor (optional)
water in pan add 2 packs of unflav gel
box of flavored gelatin let bloom for 5 mins
add the rest of ingredients
smallest burner on lowest melt degree
5 mins as shatter finishes in oven
just as shatter stop bubbling “watch it and pull straight to the freezer 4 mins turn down to saucepan to after putting decarbed shatter straight into hot but cooling mix let melt for 30-45 secs then whisk your heart out. whisk whisk whisk whisk and when you think its stirred a lot STIR some More. pour into a condiment bottle and fill molds, put fridge 35 mins pop out of molds.into a tupperware container with lid and a dash of corn starch shake enjoy store in closed container or zip lock 'drawer ready”

This recipe fills the 3 pot leaf molds = 75 4-6 MG gummies THC/CBD based on calculations I’ve made on 1/2 grams of shatter or any extract really. Do your own math on Total cannabinoids and THC

You can put as much extract as you want into the recipe just adjust by reducing say 1/2 TBS of corn syrup

7 Likes

I think I see where I have missed it, I didn’t stir enough to mix the ingredients fully.

1 Like

Ya this rechargeable power whisk makes all the difference in the world

2 Likes

How was it?