Edibles help please

:+1:t2: Yea Betty Crocker pre mix works good to bake cookies lol just add canna butter instead of regular butter! Simple as it gets.

3 Likes

Thanks for all of the replies and great ideas.

Raw cookie dough and my cake batter are my fav treats. Darn

1 Like

Heck yeah, 2 Tablespoons would be rocket fuel to the moon for a long time. 1 Teaspoon is already 4.7 grams while I recommend trying .15 grams of this. There was about 56 Tbsp in the dish, and it lasted the user maybe 3/4 year.

4 Likes

I’ll take .4 grams of qwet and put it into a cake mix and make cupcakes.
The feedback I get is crazy. Either the user sleeps for 2 days or are awake for 2 days.
Here is my calculations. Assuming that the qwet is 80% thc. So .4g will give me 320 mg of thc.
320 mg of thc divided by 15 cupcakes, gives me 21.3 mg of thc per cupcakes. Each one weighs 2 ounces, so there is 2 10mg doses per cupcake.
In my opinion this is a great happy medium between lower tolerance and upper tolerance users.
I know people who only eats half, there are those who will gobble down one or two, then there are those who will “nibble” on one all day at work.
I want see the person that eats 2 of these cakes for a few days because he/she has been sleeping the entire time. They can’t even go to work. So eating any at work isn’t recommended.

1 Like

I made this Majoul like concoction. Things were replaced per availability in pantry.

7.5gr of herb ground fine.
1/2 cup of honey
1 cup water
1/2 cup raisins
1 cup dates chopped
1-1.5 cup of nuts (I did cashews/pecans)
1 - 1.5 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp cardamon
spices arent set in stone. play around.
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1 cup dark chocolate
2 tsp butter

pan on low heat. add flower. watch it close. depending on what your low temp is like. you want to be able to smell it. add water and honey. add chocolate to melt it, then dates and raisins. cook it down until everything is soft.keep your temp low to med-low.

I ran the nuts and spices through the food processor to fine grind.

when everything is soft add the nuts and mix. watch it close it can burn easy in this stage. take off heat as it thickens. I ran mine through the processor again added the melted butter and blended smooth.

I used a teaspoon to make a large marble size ball that I rolled in coconut flakes.

If I eat one of these, I’m passed out in 45min.

1 Like

so many anons

invasion of the nomensnatchers?
no more nomenclature?

…get it?

with all the numbers it gets confusing.

1 Like

Nice I love majoun. this recipe is a variant on a classic. Every culture has their own spice blend and preferred ingredients for majoun. Studies have found that the traditional spice blends work with the entourage effect of cannabinoids and terpenes to improve bioavailability and absorption of the cannabinoids.

Here’s a classic sufi recipe
https://www.superluminal.com/cookbook/pudding_majoun.html

I’m going to make a few different variants soon. this sufi version, a moroccan version, a french influenced moroccan version, and a roman / persian version. They all have different methods and different forms of cannabis, some are hash some are flower.

3 Likes

thanks! yep the sufi recipe is what i losely followed, sans anise. i don’t like that flavor, bad arak memories.

what’s the roman recipe?

2 Likes

the roman/persian recipe is pressed dry sift hash, honey, and pistachio.

It seems that the persian version is a mince like most other variants, and the roman version is the same ingredients ground in a mortar and pestle until smooth. The roman version may have been flavored or topped with candied citrus.

The romans got this recipe and a taste for hash through trade and conquest.

I haven’t found any documentation that mentions spices, or fats like butter or ghee so this is one of the more unique recipes. The fat from the pistachios would be enough to activate the cannabinoids, and honey can actually be used on its own as a carrier for cannabinoids.

There is a classic 60’s Berkeley CA recipe called honey sliders which is just finely ground cannabis and honey, and it sure gets the job done. You heat the finely ground bud until you can start to smell it getting aromatic, and then you add the honey. Cook on low heat until the honey is simmering with tiny bubbles, and the ground bud is fully incorporated into a paste.

Both honey sliders and Alice B Toklas’ original “pot brownie” nut and date recipe are based on majoun. We wouldn’t have weed brownies at all without the traditions of majoun.

7 Likes

I did 8 grams of 190 bubble hash and a 1/4 cup of cutter and ate half the tray and i was high for 2 days lol

3 Likes

I soon cook using this recipe again, and I am working with a lot of cooking grade bubble right now. I was thinking of making it even twice as potent to save time when cooking multiple batches. I wonder: is there really no limit on how much hash i can infuse into the ghee before it is completely saturated? It’s hard to imagine putting a few pounds of hash into a stick of butter. What is the limit if there is one?