Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

@Emeraldgreen sounds like it’s time for a new beater

2 Likes

What type of car?

Unfortunately credit and money are a bit of a consideration :disappointed::disappointed:. Otherwise I’d be in new wheels yesterday :joy:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that brother. I’m sure you’ll find a work around

1 Like

Overgrow Go Fund Me for Emeralds new (to him) wheels …… 🛞 :oncoming_automobile: sucks brother, I feel you for sure.

3 Likes

I would toss something towards a fundraiser like that just lmk. Always down to try and help anyway i can

2 Likes

Good morning everyone

4 Likes

Good morning bro, hope you have an awesome day

3 Likes

Morning dude!! How’s it kicking?

2 Likes

I don’t even know anymore :disappointed:. I’m just curious about how life is going to work everything out with this stuff.
How are you

3 Likes

Life’s a trip, it’s a weird and sometimes unexpected and uncomfortable path. But it continues in a different variant. But just over here fixing what the dealership said couldn’t be fix. Takes time and patience but got it fixed now gotta put it back together

3 Likes

I’ve been told the dealership doesn’t fix stuff. They replace :flushed::joy:.
Hope it all goes together smooth with no extra bolts😂
Definitely a trip! Never know how it’s going to work out

4 Likes

4 Likes

Lol always extra bolts or you didn’t do it right!

3 Likes

That’s a relief :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

There’s some MAJOR surgery taking place in that shot. :mask:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I do on a daily, 25 years in the industry! Also how do you guys do the reply to the person?

4 Likes

1 Like

I hope your automotive situation improves @Emeraldgreen .

As Roseanne Roseannadanna used to say: “If it’s not one thing, it’s another.” That certainly applies to car problems. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

@MrGreenJeans man I keep trying that and it never a gives the little avatar in the top right? See dang! Maybe cause I’m on my phone?

2 Likes