Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Morning folks!

Have a good weekend and be well

:v:

2 Likes

Long as there’s coffee it’s still starting lol!

Good morning everyone. Hope it’s been good for everyone so far.

5 Likes

bright sunny and 50 degrees, in february gotta love it while it last. think they are saying back into the deep freeze next week. have a good day.

2 Likes

I’ve got daffodils 4 inches above ground! I feel like I’m really behind schedule. How’re you?

2 Likes

holding my own, i am always trying to keep up with the never ending things to do list. i got to select my outdoor line up. so much to choose from it makes it difficult to choose. wish i could just grow how many plants i wanted, legal grow over here is three flowering plants, twelve immature plants, and as many seedlings as you want.
have not heard of anyone meeting the plant count police lol, yet. but at my age i try to steer clear of creating problems for my self.
the work around is to label the plants, [yes we have to tag them] as belonging to other family members. i usually have 12 -15 plants. some turn into trees and 12-15 trees to trim is more than enough for me.
i select the line up see what sprouts and narrow it down to the vigorous healthy plants. i leave the non selected plants in smaller pots. they are what i call the immature plants. see they are not as big and mature as the trees so they must be immature plants. helps up the plant count. :wink: :laughing:
have you worked out your plans for the farm this year?

4 Likes

This weather is making me pick my line up sooner rather than later.
Previous I’d try to do a product line of whatever I was testing. Now I’m just going to run it, take samples for R&D. It’ll make it easier to search through things.
I’m not sure I have time to do personal plants here. I believe we get 3 mature and 3 immature per person. I believe a max of 12 plants per property.
The farm has to label each plant, but I have not heard about personal labels.

2 Likes

Bro did you have a birthday on the seventh ?

2 Likes

I did have one! The 50 just arrived in my life :flushed::joy:

5 Likes

Happy belated brotha !!!:slightly_smiling_face:Damnnn 20 more yrs for me

2 Likes

Thank you buddy.

2 Likes

Anytime bro hope I got a smile outta yah !

1 Like

You did. I needed one today. Be careful those 20 years can fly by!

2 Likes

I’m not ready for it but I bet you weren’t ither lol

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: I’m still not ready for it and it’s here.

2 Likes

only way to deal with it is face it first right :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
How’s the doggo’s tonight

1 Like

That’s the only way forward, damn it :joy:. Dogs are sleeping on couch next to me :grin:
How’re you?

2 Likes

I’m doing alright been up all kind of wonky hours past couple nights.
Everybody’s settling down for the night …I can tell because here they all come :sweat_smile: get in bed get comfortable asap because they will be up here in no time :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That’s hilarious, I wish I didn’t relate. If the dogs beat me to bed I’m begging for space :rofl:

3 Likes

Haha :joy: that’s the cold truth . The new dog will get down when told but he’s right back up here in 30 seconds …idk who made him like this lmao

2 Likes