Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

You have a great day as well, happy belated bday, how’s the car situation going?

1 Like

I’m calling AAA to tow her to the dealership. They’re going to have a look and see if I qualify for recall replacement :crossed_fingers:
How are you?

1 Like

doing ok , well just average. I hope the shop manager can finesse the approval on it. fingers crossed it works out.

1 Like

My brother’s girlfriend son works there. He said that on some of these cars with recalls they just keep swapping them out. They swap out the defective engine with the same one so I guess it still could qualify

4 Likes

Morning emerald and folks!

2 Likes

Good morning brotha! On our focus, we have a sport model so it’s manual or automatic, well the tranny is screwed. And about every 8 months to a year it’ll start hesitating, I bring it back to Ford, they put in a new one. 6 years of this!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Beautiful day. :rainbow:

2 Likes

It’s very nice here, a bit cold but nice, sunny. I’ll take it! I’m ready for TRUE SPRING though, very much . Especially the warm sun. :sun_with_face:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:mmmmmm warm sun. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Sunny skies and 32 outside. For the rest of the world 0 outside :grin::rofl:

5 Likes

Happy belated birthday @Emeraldgreen, @Bobgrows and @Magu! :birthday: :birthday::birthday::balloon::balloon::balloon:

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:. Hope you have a great day

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you very much. Im just happy I have survived this long. :rofl:

Good morning Mr.Green! And everyone else who seees this! It’s Pretty nice here although cool. But spring is right around the corner and I for one CANNOT WAIT! Bring it !

2 Likes

Same here @TopShelfTrees1! I’ll be doing my first outdoor grow this year im excited! It’ll be different helping from a distance and not being totally hands on like I am in my grow

2 Likes

Nice! Gonna be fun growing monsters!

2 Likes

I have to say. I’m preferring outdoor to indoor with the ability to do it in a normal way.
I’m really starting to understand why all the old growers started seed. So much more vigorous and the problem of bugs and disease is reduced so much

7 Likes

Damn… sorry I miss es your birthday @Emeraldgreen. Happy big 50 birthday… I had my big 50 last year. Hope they cover that engine swap for you. How’s your leg doing?

2 Likes

So do I :grin:. That would be great news.
Thank you for the belated wishes! I did not say anything about it so absolutely no reason to feel bad!!
How are you?

1 Like