Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Hey @Emeraldgreen , did you ever get your hands on some of the Shiskaberry you wanted? I have two and would like to send you the other if wanted :slight_smile: . Happy belated-belated birthday, bud.

3 Likes

Hey @Emeraldgreen . I just found this thread and it is great. I have not read the whole thing yet (damn its long) but I have to say the pictures of an acre of pot makes me smile. :grin: You are living the dream brother. :rainbow:

1 Like

Good morning everyone. Beautiful sunny day here.
@tresbundles i did get the shiskaberry yet. I’ve Got @Alaskagrown on stalk for his increase :joy:

@Magu thank you! The sick part is that we only got about half maybe a little more of the allowed canopy planted. For two people it was all we could do!

10 Likes

As an old “pot farmer” I understand exactly how much work it is. Those were the best days of my life. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It’s an unbelievable amount of work :flushed:. The work is even more if you want to put your product on a shelf. You have to have your flower completely tested, labeled, package in its final sale containers to sell! No bulk sales to dispensary. You can only sell bulk to other farms or processors.

4 Likes

Well Happy Belated birthday @Emeraldgreen !
Mine was Sunday!

6 Likes

Happy Belated Birthdays @Emeraldgreen and @Bobgrows

4 Likes

Happy belated birthday @Bobgrows
So the 11 for you and the 7 for me! Hope you had a great day :tada:

5 Likes

Happy birthday @Emeraldgreen and @Bobgrows . My birthday is today. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Wow birthdays all around !

Happy birthday @Magu

And happy belated @Bobgrows

:birthday::partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy belated birthday @Emeraldgreen and @Bobgrows ! :sunglasses::vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Right dude! Solid birthday month! Also happy birthday @Magu!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @Magu !

Thank you @InTheWoods & @Weednerd.Anthony & @Magu & @Emeraldgreen !

Birthdays all around!!

7 Likes

Happy birthday @Magu :boom: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Happy birthday @Emeraldgreen @Bobgrows @Magu :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

7 Likes

sounds like progress to me, a positive step in the right direction.

i am a close neighbor to a good sized farm, and know the family of farmers well.

me talking to them " hey what ya doing on labor day weekend?" the response “we are farmers we labor on labor day !” omg. :flushed:

me talking to them, “man i am burnt out i need a vacation its been two years.” the response, “whats a vacation? have not taken one since twelve years ago when we went to the dirt convention.” :roll_eyes:

i am in awe of the work the farmers do. the work ethic! i am weak? i need at least a break now and then. :laughing:

it wont take much after last year but the rumor is drier and warmer growing season this year. wishing you a great farm grow this year. :wink:

5 Likes

Sounds to me like farmers are very much alike around the world too :disappointed:

5 Likes

That about sums it up :joy::rofl:

I’m hoping this upcoming season is like two years ago🤞 But we’ll see though

@Magu happy birthday :tada:

6 Likes

Fashionably late to the party :laughing: … Happy birthday homie :100:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope we all have a great day.

5 Likes