Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

I’ll be better soon :joy:. The dogs are currently telling me to get off the phone and play with them!!

7 Likes

Afternoon everyone! Hope yall have been having a good day so far! Been busy with new car stuff past few days on the $400 beater I snagged

4 Likes

You found a car for 4 bills? Crazy!
Also congrats.

Hows that cold treating ya EG?

1 Like

Still really fatigued but chest is looser than before. Just plugging along :grin::joy:. How are you?

4 Likes

Glad its easing up some. You taking any supplements? I keep Zinc/Quercetin pills to take incase of colds. Also plenty of Vitamin C. NAC is supposed to be good for the lungs. Just throwing that out there incase you’re interested :+1:

Don’t forget some initial studies have shown CBD can prevent viral replication. If you got some high-cbd, might be worth a try! Have a great night yall

3 Likes

What kind of dogs you got?

1 Like

Thank you for the info! What is NAC?
Dalmatian here

10 Likes

You could try some Mullein for your chest and breathing.

5 Likes

I’ve heard about this, but haven’t tried it yet

4 Likes

This is the stuff I am using. Seems to work pretty good for the 40 year smoker.

8 Likes

You have a male and a female?

2 Likes

@DougDawson thank you for the recommendation. I’ll check in to it more.

@Hotrods_and_hounds we have two girls. The oldest one is deaf in one ear so can’t breed her. The young one we could breed I guess. Not sure if I want to do it though

4 Likes

Your picture wins :100:

6 Likes

I think I might have to give that Mullein stuff a try. :thinking:

4 Likes

You two are showing pictures of supplements! I’m showing picture of the best two little cuddle :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: puppies ever!

6 Likes

Yeah, I was curious the one on the left looks a bit bigger. But they are super cute!

3 Likes

Mullein has been used for years. They smoke it to help asthma and bronchial issues if you can believe that. It makes good tea. You can dry it and use the stock for a hand drill and the leaves make great toilet paper. It’s an amazing plant.

7 Likes

Yeah she’s a couple years older. The young one is just over 1. I think Cleo is 3 but maybe 4 :grimacing:.
She’s a bigger cuddled, because of the partial deafness. The COVID messed up her socializing, so she’s a little protective and off setting some times.

3 Likes

That mullein stuff seems legit af.
Gonna have to get some, check this

5 Likes

PM if any of you want, I’ve got a bunch in my garden. If you’re lower 48 US I can send you a couple baby plants. They are biennials, so grow first year, flower second. I didn’t save any seed last year, but I could save some this summer.

It’s a very fun plant IMO, 5-10 foot tall flower stalks. Though if you’re trying to harvest the flowers it’s a total pain. They bloom a few each day on the stalk and only last a day. So collection is a tedious daily task.

Edit to add, after the first go round I just buy the stuff already made and grow the plant for fun & “you never know”.

2 Likes