Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 @Weednerd.Anthony

Hope it’s a good one

4 Likes

Morning @Emeraldgreen and gang…:grinning::grinning:

How much longer before your ride comes back new and improved?

2 Likes

Parts should be arriving this week, so hopefully soon.
Good morning @Mrgreenthumb

2 Likes

I actually had to drop my dad’s crosstrek off yesterday for a warranty recall on the eyesight module. Mad recalls yesterday, ironically my buddy who had his brand spanking brz stolen got a recall notice yesterday too for the same thing…. :persevere:

3 Likes

Maybe it’ll break down on the thieving bastards and they’ll get caught

3 Likes

God I hope so! :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

:paintbrush:

:sweat_smile: Bob Ross: “…and let’s grab a little pthalo green & put a dead cannabis plant right there in the foreground…there…that looks nice…”

:evergreen_tree: Aloha!

8 Likes

Morning dude !!

2 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. Hope your all having a great day

6 Likes

Good afternoon @Emeraldgreen

4 Likes

Good afternoon guys! Hope all is well with ya so far!

3 Likes

have not heard any peepers yet, but saw on the news that maine lakes and ponds are reporting ice out three weeks early from the average ice out.
i am starting to see migratory birds showing up, appears that spring is arriving a bit early this year yea!
getting excited about the eclipse on april 8th. i am taking time off to see that for sure. cloud permitting? natural phenoma na na once in a life time for me. will you see it where you are at? it is a 2-2 1/2 hour trip for me to get to the total eclipse path. there will be a bunch of maine partiers out in the north woods to hopefully see this. love me a good bonfire party.

4 Likes

I think it’s partial view of the eclipse. Where would I find this information?

2 Likes

google eclipse path april 2024 for n.y.

4 Likes

Thank you for the link. I’m not close to that path :disappointed:

1 Like

ya i am a couple hours away myself but i will never get this close again in the time i have left, so gonna make a day trip out of it, if the clouds cooperate.
are you are more south central ny?

3 Likes

I’m 20 minutes west of Kingston. They are saying 85-99 percent visible in the other areas

2 Likes

If you guys want I will stream it from my phone I think St. Louis will have a pretty decent patch of o remember correctly.

2 Likes

That would be awesome @Hotrods_and_hounds , would love to see the eclipse

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Looking partly cloudy outside and haven’t checked the temperature yet. Should be a beautiful day

6 Likes