Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

I can see the quick. She also won’t run outside for more than a minute before she holds the paw up and hops around on the other 3

3 Likes

I was late to the party this time. Ex-EMT operator @Tejas with the inside info. And pick yer nails off @MoBilly knows what’s good. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I play hard too, and super glue has stopped a lot of bleeding and kept pieces of me from separating and snagging. I love it. Best tool in my medkit, and I’d use it over a band aid in most situations.

Sorry your pup got a shitty, painful boo-boo.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! Sorry to hear about the pup @Emeraldgreen hoping for a fast recovery!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have yourself a great day

3 Likes

You too @Emeraldgreen !
How’s the pup?

2 Likes

I think I waited to long and the nail continues to crack. I think the glue helps with the nerve pain though. I’ll know more once I take them out to play ball in the yard.

3 Likes

Good morning bro, similar happened to Charlii but she almost tore the whole nail off, bled like crazy, that was like 3 months ago and it’s still healing, nothing worse than seeing those we love in pain/suffering. Give her some extra love from me, if I were closer I’d bring over some Pupcakes for sure.

2 Likes

If she walks on it fine and isn’t limping or holding it up close to the belly I think you’re good, Charlii wouldn’t even let that paw touch anything, but I made her a little paw cover out of gauze and gauze tape and she slowly let it down somewhat

She’d gratefully take all extra pup cakes :birthday:
She walks on it, but will start holding it by her belly

1 Like

Sorry to hear about the pup Injury, I don’t if she will let you but they have those pet booties for dogs. Like shoes. Something like that would protect the injury

1 Like

Oh and good morning everybody

1 Like

I don’t think so either :rofl:
Good afternoon everyone. Apparently a slow Saturday is on the menu

2 Likes

Good afternoon dude! How’s the little ladies mail doing?

2 Likes

Glue seems to have helped with the pain, but still splitting :disappointed:
Forget to ask how your doing? :rofl:

5 Likes

Lol I’m still doing the same thing, I got a bit of the flu or something so sleeping waking up taking meds and going back to sleep! But on the bright side while being sick signed up and started to get certified to be a canine nutritionist! Some things are easier to pull the trigger on when you’re loaded and meds!

6 Likes

Morning dude, you guys getting snow over there?

1 Like

My God man please stop cursing :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thankfully just rain last night for us. Flood warnings on the creeks/rivers.
Good morning hope you didn’t get snow!!
:heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Lol nope, saw topshelf and pigeonman say they getting snow so that normally means about a day behind them we get the cold front down here. I’m hoping it stays up there!

2 Likes

No snow in the forecast :grin::grin::grin:. I’m hoping it warms up a bit more so I can put plants outside and create a little more space :rofl::rofl::rofl:
My area has gotten a lot milder in winter. Everyone acts like the winters are bad, but compared to growing up not really

2 Likes

Good morning everyone!
Woke up to snow here… :snowflake:
Mother Nature surely cannot make up her mind…:thinking::woozy_face:

6 Likes