Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

No need to chip you. You pay to chip yourself with your phone

4 Likes

I was a programmer & I automated things for a living for 20 years. My code was like turning 1 employee into 100,000. AI will turn 1 employee into INFINITE employees.

So consider INFINITE cops watching all the video from ring doorbells, cctvs, satellites, cellphones. Listening to all the conversations. Flying above all of the streets with drones, utilizing facial recognition. You’ll be like a character in Sim City, always tracked & accounted for.

It’s not the end of the world. It’s just the end of dissent. You’ll be presented with a way to live your life, within certain guidelines & you’ll have no choice but to follow the rules. As the god-like system truly will see & know all. Creativity will be the first thing to die. Our yearning for freedom & privacy will be redirected to something… maybe highly realistic VR, where you can exercise freedom w/out real world danger. If so, are we already there? :wink:

But eventually it all leads to a micro-chip & BORG like hive mind for sure :laughing: Ok that last part I’m just guessing!

Okay I’m done blowing up my homies thread. I promise to keep it positive & light hearted from now on :100: Hey @Emeraldgreen how bout a new dog pic?

5 Likes

Resistance is futile! You’ll all be assimilated

11 Likes

How about this one :rofl:

11 Likes

That’s super cute.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone!! Sunny blue sky outside. Hope you all have a great day

4 Likes

the wait for the jetson car is over. here it is.

2 Likes

Good day mate! Pretty damn nice here today too, back to the garden ! Have an awesome day everyone

1 Like

Have a great day guys, I almost forgot to pop in here! @Emeraldgreen

3 Likes

Hey! I missed my good morning over here. Good afternoon all you conspiracy nuts!
BTW
Is it still considered a conspiracy after it’s proven to be a fact?.. If so, I’m running out of conspiracy theories!
:laughing:
not
:angry:

5 Likes

Once proven it’s not a conspiracy :grin:
I’m running out also :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Just got off work, hope everyone had a great day! EG hows that split nail doing? Oh & G’nite all :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning everybody, it’s HUMP day
download (2)

5 Likes

Goodmorning @Emeraldgreen and folks

Everyone have a good day !

5 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and everyone else around here today!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope your have a great day in front of you!
@Weednerd.Anthony @MoBilly @Mrgreenthumb @Gonzo

6 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen hope it’s as beautiful everywhere as it is here today right now, I even have some morning motivation for once!

6 Likes

Good morning brothers! Life is good. Plants are growing. Plants are finishing. The cycle continues. Love the sweet smell of fresh herb finishing up.

5 Likes

@Gonzo the nail broke off a few days ago. She’s much better now. Thank you for asking

4 Likes

That’s good to hear @Emeraldgreen . I am much like you when it comes to my pets. If they hurt, we hurt.
:+1:t5:

6 Likes