Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Another 2 weeks and we can all stop sitting on our hands! Really just waiting for the crippy pine to show up! :joy:

4 Likes

Is that how long !?!
Imma have to pop some fillers !!
That crippy pine sounds so extreme though !

3 Likes

Ideally I’d like to sprout my seeds beginning of February. I should have them all sexed and cloned by the time they need to get outside
I’m looking forward to to crippy also!

4 Likes

…I was wondering how to go about that …I wanna start some but don’t know or if they would have enough time to take… say 15 clones from each plant …usually I have pretty good success starting April 1 from seed but those r usually femanized …
That would be three months or more so
1 month till sext …almost two months of veg then clone for outdoors ?
Sorry if this doesn’t make sense

3 Likes

Can’t believe I missed this thread with all the cool stuff going on… whole fields!

Taking a quiet spot in the corner :+1:

3 Likes

I’m starting regular seeds. I need enough time for them to sex. I don’t want to put males out. I’ll be able to grab a couple clones before I put them out. I’ll be able to grab clones all the way up to middle of July

6 Likes

I deff understand that Recently I discovered three week veg with a couple days 12/12 pre aext came quick !

3 Likes

Some strains I’ve had recently I’ve had a hard time sexing in veg. I want to make sure I have enough time to get it right. A bonus will be if I can clone and flower the clone inside before season :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Hell yeah .you ain’t lying there !

2 Likes

When I was around 20 years old I met a guy that had an awesome outdoor cut. Afghan that was done September 15, 4-6 oz per plant. We lost it when we all moved inside. I’ve been trying to find a similar outdoor strain for years now. Copa testers, crippy pine testers, afghan from Budderton, personal chucks. A lot of searching :joy:

7 Likes

I’m thinking once you run those cimatized seeds you’ll find a winner !
September 27 was the date and easily 6 Oz

2 Likes

They are on the rooster for sure.

1 Like

ICC #5 update

A11 seedling @Budderton

20 Likes

looking good @Emeraldgreen , coming up fast

1 Like

those copa testers last year with the p25 dad. seem to do quite well in central NY. so good im focusing more on his gear for outdoor. its trivky up here weather wise

5 Likes

But damn time we see some action behind the curtains :crazy_face:
Looking good bro !

2 Likes

I have 4 of 5 of the ones I flowered last season. 2 short ones I’m thinking p25 learners and 2 big ones I’m assuming lean Gsd

How are you enjoying the smoke? Mine all got sent to oil before I grabbed samples :disappointed:

4 Likes

both great strains to work with. they are so accumulated to the north east conditions. real troopers right thru the cold damp fall conditions.

i really enjoy the Copa smoke. absolutely totally well worth the time and effort.

i have also kept a special pheno or two from Copa.

wishing you the best with the mentor program!

3 Likes

Thank you @mainerJ
I’m looking forward to seeing how the new ones do

4 Likes

Already out of room

24 Likes