Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Do you think the little clone cuts like that will travel well using @Rhino_buddy mailer tech? My clones are usually smaller but I thought I was messing up with the mini trees that @HighTilliDie mailed me!:rofl::rofl:. Thanks they are killing by the way.

Mountain temple killing it!

15 Likes

I cut all of his in half :rofl:. The smaller ones should travel better in @Rhino_buddy method

3 Likes

Lmao I like to leave them as big as possible that way you can cut them down to your liking and I don’t ever trim them too short for anyone

8 Likes

It was perfect :+1:. I learned in rockwool and vermiculite. Much smaller cuts than the clone machines.
My dogs are eating my plants as I’m typing :flushed::rofl:

7 Likes

@Emeraldgreen dog living it up…:grinning::grinning::grinning:
64b49f44e3fb6.image

14 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen , hope your doing well today. How’s your Golden ticket clone doing? I’ve been training mine since it was small to spread out. Just took 9 cuts off off it on Sunday. hoping it clones easily. The flower photos that everyone is posting of it is mouth watering.

4 Likes

Goodmorning @Emeraldgreen

Glad so many folks got the Golden Ticket, I heard she would make her way around… :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Good morning bro! Stoked you got your wheels back. Baby that bitch and get 500k out of her till the wheels fall off! Always love your dog pics also!

4 Likes

We got our clones at the same time from the same individual. It’s like having twins separated at birth , checking in on my counterpart lol. Hoping it excels outdoors in Central NY. (I have no doubt it will). I just popped 4 JTR from IX3U, hopping for 2 girls out of the 4. Will be nice to see them grow side by side.

5 Likes

That will be really fun to see, I have several Subcool strains that I’m planning to run alongside each other later on this year as soon as I have a little more space open up…

I would love to run Vortex, JTR, and the Golden Ticket all together !

4 Likes

add Third Dimension to that list of three as well. I’ve always wanted to grow that. My favorites were Apollo 13 bx, Jack Skellington, Dairy Queen, The Void. Jacks Cleaner 2 , I have an pack of Jack Skellington 2 from hemp depot from around 2017 also 6 Time wreck from around 2012. , the original pack i had was from 2008 , sadly no more of that pack left/

4 Likes

I’ll be watching to see when you do those together, they all should be amazing!

I have a lot of producers overstock stuff not original packs, but I do have an original pack of homegrown natural wonders quantum Kush, that one is pretty old so I’m definitely gonna pop that one before too long.

I also know someone who holds an original Plushberry cut and he offered to trade it in the past, so I’m sure I’ll end up with that in the garden as well.

I never got to run Plushberry, ace of spades, or the Apollo 13 BX sadly but I do have several things with Apollo in them like Motarebel Apollo 13 f4

4 Likes

Yeah when Mota released those f4’s I almost grabbed a pack for 50 plus ship but i have tons of seeds and I live on a very limited income. I saw a some Plushberry photos on here the other days that plant looks beautiful. Aces of Spades was one that slipped through as well. Killer combo.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day!
@Weednerd.Anthony @TopShelfTrees1 @Kami

My gt is doing well, just a little smaller than you have. I can probably get 5 cuts off her st the moment

6 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and everyone else here!

4 Likes

Morning @Emeraldgreen and gang

Had an extra cup of coffee this morning so I’m actually ready to go today!

4 Likes

Good morning bro!

4 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 @MoBilly @Weednerd.Anthony
Good morning everyone
Hope we all have a great day

6 Likes

Morning guys hope all is going well so far!!

4 Likes

Good morning hopefully this hashish helps my day out

8 Likes