Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Pretty sure it’ll help your day out :rofl:

4 Likes

If you need an unbiased, analytical “help” test run, I can make the time @Kami .
:innocent:

6 Likes

What a sacrifice, very noble brother :grin::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Good afternoon everybody, @Emeraldgreen hows the Golden ticket looking?

4 Likes

I’m always looking out for the community bro. :wink:

6 Likes

What a brave soul you are @MoBilly:grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone hope yall are having a great day!

3 Likes

She’s looking great. Really started picking up some speed on growing

4 Likes

My god @Kami your tolerance must be off the charts! :laughing: That much hash could keep me high for a month. Good times :+1:

2 Likes

I believe he’s got some physical pain issues which I have noticed increase consumption. At least that is what I observe on jps thread. They are a ton of physical ailments over there. Most of them have been required by law to put in some sort of air scrubber! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I crack myself up

4 Likes

Emeralds right this just helps out on the pain enough so I can take a short nap or relax a little. The best was SSDD cut that i had but not all SSDD seeds have the nerve pain reducing properties This was actually only 1 of 2 hash bongs today.

6 Likes

Did you try @HolyAngel ssdd bx?
@kami

3 Likes

I had the same SSDD cut that he used to make it with but unforneatly lost her last year after a failed attempt to Reverse it and my cloner had a failure and the back ups got fried.

4 Likes

Are you trying to get it back? Sounds like it worked well for you. @Kami

4 Likes

Man I might just reach out to the gentlemen I got it from 2 years ago, that would be great !!! it worked the best by far

5 Likes

I think it’s a good idea, especially since it helped you so much

4 Likes

Months? damn maybe I do have a problem

3 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and all you others!

2 Likes

Good morning bro! Hope your morning is going great

2 Likes

Good morning to all, what’s on @Emeraldgreen plate today?

1 Like