Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Good morning @Weednerd.Anthony
Hope you have a great day

Good morning everyone
:heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Afternoon dude did the day pick up pace for ya?

1 Like

Not really :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Just realized it’s a full moon and eclipse tonight :flushed:
How was your day @Hotrods_and_hounds

1 Like

Decent, slow at work had one guy quit. Then boss came over and informed my work load doubled for tomorrow so we will see. But the good part is here smoke a lil and making black bean tacos :taco: lol!

3 Likes

Also is there an eclipse tonight? I thought the big one was next month?

I believe that’s a solar eclipse. Tonight is a lunar. Might have to soak some beans tonight

5 Likes

Hell yeah get the shockra right on those beans!

3 Likes

Did you inform him your pay will be doubled? You’ve got him by the balls, do it! Settle for a 50% raise after the argument.

4 Likes

@Gonzo lol he pays me pretty fair, and since I’m the old head in the shop i normally get out of doing some of the dumb shit and make the young kids do it, until they break it worse! It just sucks people don’t give notice really anymore and putting a car together you didn’t take part just takes extra long.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope your all having a great day.

1 Like

Goodmorning @Emeraldgreen and everyone

Still in like jail over here sadly :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s awesome!!! I love how people are showing support and running out of :heart: Go on fb and getting any love is like they are giving you a kidney!

3 Likes

So true haha I haven’t been on social media in a few years but I remember that for sure :joy:

1 Like

Good afternoon bro! I couldn’t agree more, there is an absolute abundance of love ,joy, generosity, comaradery and just plain awesomeness here on OG!

5 Likes

Still morning here :slightly_smiling_face::grinning:, so a good morning to you all , day is going by pretty fast thou

3 Likes

Afternoon guys, what’s kicking in here?

2 Likes

Just this

8 Likes

What is that? Was on the bottom? Bacon?

2 Likes

Toasted bagel with butter, chipotle steak chicken and avocado :drooling_face:
Getting the eye from the Cleo :rofl:

2 Likes

Ok I’ve never really mixed meats like that, you like the steak and chicken together pretty good?

1 Like