Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

@HighTilliDie I just checked temperature and humidity 52f and 30rh🤣

2 Likes

Wow! Slow ride eh? Lol

2 Likes

Morning dude! Hope the day is starting off well for ya and the pups? Also is her mail healed up pretty decent now? Like able to full on run and play?

2 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen @Hotrods_and_hounds and gang.

3 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and the rest of you green avengers! Hopefully you didn’t wake up to like 6-8” of snow like us :grimacing:

6 Likes

Good morning dude, how’s it kicking for ya so far?

2 Likes

Hey @Hotrods_and_hounds, sorry I got busy putting together a couple metal pipe closet sytems, and had to go pick up a push mower I bought off of Facebook. Doing pretty good almost got the closet racks done. How’s your weekend going?

4 Likes

Good evening everyone. Trying to get my new phone working :disappointed::exploding_head:
All rain here thank God

6 Likes

Good afternoon sir! @Emeraldgreen

@Mrgreenthumb going good took a couple naps, played with the pup and getting ready to head to the farm supply store for some dog food and call it a day!

3 Likes

for some reason i have always been green with envy. thank you for promoting me to “the green avenger” thanks man. that title fits better. feels like me.
protector of the green plant! :smile:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone hope yall are having a good day so far

6 Likes

Morning @Emeraldgreen and regulars, I hope everyone’s morning is going well!

8 Likes

good morning everyone, watching the MotoGP race on MAX shortly , then doing a 40 minute Miata race on Gran Turismo 7 (ps5). Will be making hash this afternoon as well hopefully (outside in the board and baton wooden garage )

5 Likes

Good morning growmies, just getting up need to eat some breakfast. Hoping for a little less rain today

3 Likes

Good morning over here!
:wave:t5:

5 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and crew!!

5 Likes

Good morning guys…. Almost missed this one, ALMOST :wink:

6 Likes

Good afternoon everyone
Good afternoon @Weednerd.Anthony @Hotrods_and_hounds @MoBilly
@TopShelfTrees1 @Kami @HighTilliDie @Mrgreenthumb
Beautiful sunny day out there. No snow :tada::tada::tada:

8 Likes

We can use the rain that they say is heading this way but no snow would be just fine with me.

2 Likes

Morning @Emeraldgreen

Have a great week brother

1 Like