Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Full moon the other day too, I should have popped some but I’m waiting on something first :wink:

1 Like

How can you not have blueberry :joy::joy::joy:

Lunar eclipse also. It was a really interesting one. The moon took on like a pale blue halo and seemed to be out of phase. I thought I was crazy but wife said it was the same for her!
We can leave the crazy alone right :joy::joy:

2 Likes

IKR , I stayed away from the fruity stuff mostly, I was just realizing I need a good gelato, a good sativa besides blue dream and a pure Kush

1 Like

I came to the conclusion I need a 5 strain rotation.
Diesel/chem, cookie variant, sativa, indica, and blueberry or similar fruity type

3 Likes

I like it! Sounds good to me

I have had some reality checks. A lot of people love fruity weed :exploding_head:. I’m so used to hardcore smokers its been eye opening

3 Likes

Ya it’s weird what the new generations want, inflated THC numbers, bag appeal (who cares about buzz :man_facepalming:t2:) and fruity, dessert stuff. Ironically I’m the exact opposite. Idc about numbers, or bag appeal really, I want dank, mouth coating flavour and a buzz that goes a few hours and at least alleviates some pain, and if sativa not racy af and paranoia inducing etc. I’ve had a few fruity strains I liked like Slurricane, gelato etc. but they are few and far between

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 Lmao no not the strain :rofl:. The actual blueberry plant from your buddy that you said had them all over his yard haha. I was looking at ordering some berry plants today looking into those ground cover blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. Glad I don’t live in the woods bears would be eating all my crop!

5 Likes

good morning everybody… did somebody say blueberries? Got me thinking of and wanting some Blueberry pancakes ,YUM
images (23)

6 Likes

Bahaha I’m dumb, I still haven’t smoked. Definitely no need for shipping bro, you’ve done more than enough I owe you, big time! I’ll go over today or tomorrow and now I told the wife so there’s no getting away with it

3 Likes

Oh man! You are gonna make me jealous! I miss all my berries so much, my fruit, my veggies! Anyone wanna rent a space in their garden ? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Dude that’s a understatement, the fastest I have ever seen packs move all the way back to like 03 if it’s fruity and frosty there’s a line, we’ll unless it’s dabs then the chems and sours seem to have a better flavor when pressed.

1 Like

Problem is most those berries won’t fruit for a few years to my knowledge. I guess we will find out in time! I got a 3 year old legacy blueberry plant (one of the few that doesnt need pollinating) so I could skip the whole waiting period last time but this time imma wing it and see what I can figure out as I go

1 Like

It’s a trip to watch markets and people’s tastes.
My original group preferred chem/sour and kush. Newer smokers prefer fruity apparently

2 Likes

Yeah it’s wild, I still love the Chem stuff. But I have got a pretty good appreciation for the true grapefruit stuff lately. Saw some from a buddy that was just amazing smelled and tasted good with a good buzz!

1 Like

@Emeraldgreen Define newer smokers because I’ve been smoking for about 15 years now and I like my fruity dessert weed. My all time favorites are banana trainwreck and Alaskan thunderfuck. I do like fruity weed but anymore im going for effects over taste and if they have the same effects ill go for the tastier one 9 times out of 10

3 Likes

New smokers are the people I’m watching come into the dispensary with the recent legalization.
It’s not meant in any kind of offensive way.
It was more about how insulated my reality was from the larger market.
For example first year we planted dosido and papaya bomb cross. I was convinced the dosidos would be the best seller. The papaya was the hit for us.
I’m also watching 50+ crowd gravitate to older classic lines, northern lights, jack herer, white widow etc

4 Likes

Yeah a lot of the older stuff wasn’t always the prettiest, but smoked well. Still do live some nl though. But like you said out here if there’s a spot that puts it out it sits in market vs some of the more popular and prettier strains. Also seem a lot more people liking the mimosa orange and citrus stuff.

3 Likes

Tropicana cookie and cherry!! People love it.
There is also a whole generation who grew up on weed instagram, where pictures are all that matters

3 Likes

Question for everyone. Colloidal silver generator is on here somewhere, anyone know where?

1 Like