Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Good morning everyone Happy Easter.
Hope everyone has a great day

7 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and happy Easter dude!!

3 Likes

I feel like everyone is so much more awake than me :joy::joy::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee: yes more please

2 Likes

Lol this is what I do when I’m sitting here drinking my coffee preparing to have to start moving for the day!

1 Like

Me to. Coffee was slow this morning. I’m looking at a stack of solo cups am half excited and half want to go back to sleep :joy::joy::joy: and my supply of :heart::heart::heart: is critically low already

2 Likes

Goodmorning and Happy Easter! @Emeraldgreen

3 Likes

Good morning @Weednerd.Anthony Happy Easter
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Here’s a few hearts as I’m out of likes already lol :laughing:

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Man these little starter pouches are a game changer! Saw @crownpoodle using them, he has a killer setup for them. I still need to get some small mason jars. But man it’s a cool setup.

4 Likes

Me too. I must’ve been really handing them out yesterday :joy:. It’s only been a half hour, only made it through Johnny thread and half of Mobilly

2 Likes

This for seed starts? I started mine in paper towel in a ziplock and some in a vermiculite tray. The tray ones will give me a little time. Paper towels need done today
Very nice @crownpoodle what are they called
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

The fit in the Solos perfect! Transplanting is easy. You can lift them up to check roots too.

2 Likes

I start in rooter cubes and have the cubes in the start mix. So if it doesn’t sprout I can just pull the seed back out the rooter cube.

I’m in paper towels, because they’re handy. They also let me check on how the taproot is doing with less damage! It’s tough digging seeds up every couple hous to check on progress :joy::joy::disappointed:

2 Likes

Happy Easter brother. IMG_6854

2 Likes

Happy Easter :rabbit2::hatching_chick:

1 Like

Happy Easter @Emeraldgreen ! I can’t believe I missed two days over here. Anyway I hope you have a stellar day my friend.

And about those batteries in your phone… They have a memory of sorts as to what is “full” and what is “empty”. If you never let the battery drain down to ~ 3-5% before recharging it, after a while it starts to go down faster. That’s because it’s capacity has been lessened due to not fully charging or using it down to the lowest percentage before recharging.
Of course laptops batteries do the same thing as well. That’s why so many have to buy new batteries for their laptop every year or so. They never fully cycle the charge.
Just something to think about.

2 Likes

Good morning. Happy Easter to you :rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2:

The phone is super old on top of the memory you’re talking about. Cold damage has happened also.

Did you finish your album yesterday with all that energy? :grin:

2 Likes

I did get a boatload done! lol
I avoided anything stressful on my back and knees so the body held out and I stayed busy between breaks.
I try to work about 40 minutes and then take a smoke break for 20. It seems to work out that way a lot better. lol

2 Likes

Happy Easter everyone! Wishing you and your families a nice day, green herb, and an assortment of munchies.

3 Likes