Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

The last nug of last year’s outdoor heading for the grinder

15 Likes

:cry: :sob: Rest in pieces Bud… You will be missed.
:pray:t4:

4 Likes

Rip and onto the next bro! Nice

1 Like

Good morning gang, how is everybody doing on this Easter Sunday?. That nug looks delicious @Emeraldgreen.

2 Likes

Happy Easter @Mrgreenthumb thank you

2 Likes

@HolyAngel have you tried the lemints from the co-op box. Prettier sure it was energetic.
I’m continuing our conversation here so we don’t jam up the other thread

1 Like

I have not tried that one. Don’t think I signed up for it either :thinking:

1 Like

Happy Easter EG! :rabbit: :egg: :hatching_chick:

1 Like

Good morning everyone. Awake way earlier than wanted, but is what it is. Have a great day

5 Likes

Goodmorning @Emeraldgreen

Up too early is my life story :sweat_smile: I woke up 3-4x last night haha

4 Likes

Good morning bro! Hope you aren’t up early cuz of a shit night? Hopefully those dogs have you smiling regardless.

2 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen! You all gettin up earlier and earlier.

2 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen !

3 Likes

Good morning brother @Emeraldgreen and OG…

I was wondering if its possible to select and breed seeds to get more than 0.3% THC?
And if we keep doing it enough time and achieve some good amounts of THC, we can then grow for seeds and the buds would be supplementry :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Whoa @Emeraldgreen is up already, didn’t think you woke up till the crack of noon…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:
Good morning everybody.

3 Likes

they just upped the snow forecast to 16 inches :persevere:

2 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. I was up from a weird sleep night. Otherwise crack of noon is perfect :crossed_fingers:

@alwaysnoob the low thc in seeds is why we can trade them. Otherwise we’d all be smugglers :joy::joy:

@mainerJ now I need to look at the forecast :disappointed:

3 Likes

Got these today when I went to see a friend

The second bonus is the double og he had is lightly seeded

11 Likes

Is the double og from ganjarebel?

1 Like

No idea. I ran out of weed and had to get some. It’s what he had on hand. If the seeds weren’t in it, I wouldn’t have even asked him what it was. I got 5 seeds out of a small amount, so :crossed_fingers: I’ll get a fair number.

Who is gangarebel?

2 Likes