And Good morning @Emeraldgreen !

3 Likes

Good morning folks… hope everybody has a party rockin day

3 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and crew!!

2 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and friends

2 Likes

Awesome bro that is so awesome to hear !!
You will be the fourth person to try it including me !
Maybe when I stop being so lazy I will take a picture of the seeded plant not a crazy ammount that I can see but deff quite a bit !
Best of luck !

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Can you all sense the huge smile on my face from no snow!!!
Have a great day

6 Likes

Haha YES! thats a helluva start! I know others that are not so lucky today sadly. Can’t believe the amount of snow some places have

2 Likes

I’d you got a bunch of snow , it’s time to take the pups sledding with some coffee!!

1 Like

That right there is the only good thing about snow for me currently :joy::joy::joy: the puppies love playing in it

And there’s nothing cuter!

Update from Maine was up at 5 AM hooking up the generator lost power from the storm we are not even halfway through the storm yet Central Maine power has 675,603 customers 329,923 without power and climbing it will be well into next week before we get power back thank goodness I have the generator and woodstove I am able to keep the fridge raider and basement sump pump going and have a woodstove to keep warm I feel for the people in the city without a generator or woodstove I just got back from the first round of plowing it’s like plowing concrete and I have to be extra careful not to get the plow truck stock white knuckling in the white out L O L these pics were taken at about 930 this morning you can see the tree branches heavy with snow and and with the Highwinds ripping down trees and powerlines lots of lines and trees down gonna be a few boring days ahead

Excuse the spellcheck I cannot type on this cell phone it was difficult to do this for me lol

18 Likes

Hope they get your power back up soon. We’d be lost without our generator as we lose power frequently do to living in the woods and trees taking out power lines. Stay warm and safe on the road.

4 Likes

Stay safe and warm!! That sucks, because it sounds like a couple days before power is restored unfortunately

4 Likes

Congratulations to @yardgrazer and @Kushking902 for the co-op approval :tada::tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

Man what I’d give for some of those boring days. It’s been too damn warm here this winter. Usually we get some nice snowfall and cold temps. It’s been mid 70s for awhile… :fire::fu:

Glad you got yourself taken care of @mainerJ . Have any neighbors that might need help? I always check on the awesome old folks down the way. They are always good, but gotta look out for your community. 🫶🏼

3 Likes

Did kushking get approved for the aliendog?

4 Likes

He most certainly did!!

7 Likes

So excited for it

3 Likes

@Pigeonman they arrived!! Thank you

17 Likes