Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Good day @Emeraldgreen !

1 Like

We would save stems from bags of weed, and when the drought hit scraping resin was first then we would use a screen from a window and dump the stems on the screen and scrape and sift off any left overs would get a good amount. Then add some resin on top… mmmmm top quality smoke right there…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

It’s amazing the stuff we did back than :flushed:

1 Like

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone has a great day in front of them.

@Hotrods_and_hounds @MoBilly @HighTilliDie @MrGreenJeans @Weednerd.Anthony @mainerJ

7 Likes

Good morning dude!!! How’s the morning treating ya?

3 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and friends! We’re off to a rainy start here in Central VA. …Good for the lawn, at least. I’ve got grass seed down that’s trying to germinate. I’ll take all the free sprinkling I can get.

3 Likes

Good morning all!

3 Likes

We have a lot of rain and snow coming! Not the slow steady rain, more like the inch in an hour or two
Pup on each side coffee and chatting with my buddies, life doesn’t get much better

Just saw temperatures dropping, need to pull my plants back inside

9 Likes

If it’s the storm that came through the Midwest yesterday it’s gonna get nasty!

2 Likes

good day! finishing up work then oil change & prepping the generator for the storm tomorrow. 12+ inches heavy wet snow and 45-55mph winds/gusts. yea oh boy!
on a brighter note went thru the beans last night trying to pick and choose outdoor line up. too many good OG beans and others to choose from makes it difficult. got first round of swimmers ready for the plunge, not sure of age of some of them or if they will sprout? time will tell :seedling: :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

I know! So many choices. Cold tolerance examples

Bandaid haze males

14 Likes

i was surprised to hear you say you had to bring them back in. it will still be a bit before i can put any thing out. still gets cold at night. been getting to low 50’s during the day but too cold at night. wont be long, the warm up is on the way soon.

1 Like

Ran out of room in my tent and shelves. Put them out during the day as a temporary measure.
Out of the copa you sent 10 out of 12 are up!

3 Likes

Good afternoon everyone! Yeah we had a storm come thru union, MO had a spot hailstorm that lasted like 5 minutes with leave sized hail that had melted 10 minutes later it was crazy but that’s MO weather for ya

2 Likes

Got a few more weeks myself before I can try to put plants outside. They are going to be pretty large by then, might be in trouble gonna need to do alot of supporting ,

2 Likes

@Rabeats2093 hopefully it takes :grin:

Just dusted a couple, so I’ll know in a couple days

14 Likes

I have to post this here just to acknowledge I’m burnt :joy::joy:. I just looked at my tent and realized it’s from @VIVOSUN I’ve had it for like 3 years and just saw the name today!!!

3 Likes

Ah yeah, Atlas seed I presume. I have FROOT BY THE FOOT on my want list as well as Fog Dog.

1 Like

This is mark from strainly fogdog.

I did grow atlas fogdog two years ago outside. I’ve also grown atlas cotton candy and fruit by the foot.
Of the three the fruit by the foot was the preferred one.

3 Likes

I’ve grown this crossed with Blueberry…
Blueberry FOGDOG (BBFD)…
Amazing plant :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like