Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Copa babies getting eclipse energy :grin:

17 Likes

11 Likes

I’ve been doing my normal routine of taking short breaks all day. Now it’s your turn to hear howdy.
:v:t5: :cowboy_hat_face:
Howdy

4 Likes

Howdy! This day disappeared on me😱. How’re you?

4 Likes

I’m doing good. Thanks. Just taking a smoke break from messing around with my goats. :laughing: I love watching them playing.

5 Likes

I spent the eclipse meditating, figured I could catch the photos/videos later. How was it? It didn’t get very dark here in VA.

4 Likes

Goooooood morning @Emeraldgreen and to all OG. Have a great day

5 Likes

Good morning @Mrgreenthumb good morning everyone. May we all have a great day

4 Likes

I loved when I had goats they are like silly outdoor puppies. I had mini- lamancha brothers and a pair of Nigerian Dwarf brothers as well. They were are disbudded and banded when they were young.(wethers)

4 Likes

Fish emulsion is a rough thing to take a whiff of in the morning. Not gonna lie that shit is nasty.

6 Likes

add a little in your morning coffee for that pick me up , a good alternative to Baileys

6 Likes

I think I might be sick :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

6 Likes

Goood morning guys!

2 Likes

He says cautiously :joy::joy::joy:

Good morning my friends!

I preferred my fish emulsion over a nicely tossed salad…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

As a former chef I’ve made a good amount of Caesar in my day. and the best stuff have anchovy paste and Whore-chester sauce

5 Likes

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:… anchovies paste…:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Anchovy paste… Is that a new foliar spray? I’m thinking that it’ll be too salty for the plants. lol

When they find a way to gut all those little fish I might try to eat another one.

6 Likes

Are you just blending the two together? People that like anchovies want to know :slight_smile:

2 Likes