Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

There was fresh garlic, lemon juice ,parm cheese, oil , anchovy past , black pepper , Worchester sauce and maybe some other things its been many years since making the recipe I liked… i just buy the salad kits now (usually marked down ) and then put some fish, chicken, or beef on topped, (preferable grilled).

4 Likes

I was wretching over the sink this morning after smelling that stuff lol

2 Likes

I can imagine but I’d rather not!

2 Likes

You should come over when we are prepping all the fish eggs (roe) at the end of the month :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Smell it down the block, no joke!

2 Likes

Do that once in a while and no one will ever complain about weed smell!!

1 Like

Haha yes! Good call

2 Likes

Are there gonna be crackers also?

4 Likes

Morning gang, another hump day is here. Have a great day

5 Likes

Good Morning @Emeraldgreen @Mrgreenthumb snd crew! How’s the day going so far?

4 Likes

Good morning guys!

3 Likes

Another great day @Hotrods_and_hounds. Getting warmer outside, almost time to do some hiking

1 Like

Good morning my friends!
:+1:t3:

3 Likes

Good morning, hope everyone has a fantastic day. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Idk if u wanna put those on crackers :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Good morning everyone. Hope it’s a great day for all.

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 what kind of roe is it?

1 Like

Steelhead , I’ve tried it it’s pretty gross. Idk maybe cleaned up and served properly but I just process it in my secret sauce then put them in mason jars (jam size) and grab two every time I head out or tie up roe bags the night before. They are gold…… literal gold! If I have a jar of my roe and the fish are active…. Best believe I’ll be the first guy on shore to land a fish, it’s crazy! I learned my brine from an old timer I fished with for about 12 years until he passed sadly. Literally since the day he gave it up, my numbers increased exponentially! Miss that guy a lot RIP Gord

6 Likes

So your going to share the secret sauce :joy:?

1 Like

That one you gotta pry from my cold dead brain! But I will certainly send ya some absolute fish slaying fire !

3 Likes