Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

morning folks, hope you all have a good day. finally sunny and warming up over here. gonna be in the 70’s next week. ye haw! will be able to put the seedlings out under the big light it the sky finally! :seedling:

4 Likes

Good morning @mainerJ hope you’re having a great day
Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Good morning bro :facepunch:t2: hope you are having a great morning! Ya that chevelle is nuts, like a hellcat basically just insane. But omg I’d looooove one

4 Likes

Good morning. Sunny and nice out here
Definitely some sticker shock

3 Likes

More like sticker heart attack :grimacing:

2 Likes

I was sitting down :joy::joy:

1 Like

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re all having a wonderful day

2 Likes

Morning @Emeraldgreen and fellow potheads, it’s HUMP day

3 Likes

It certainly is hump day!!:flushed::disappointed:

1 Like

hump-ity humping along at work, so far so good things going as they should. i better be on the look out for that falling tree or :zap: that could be lurking around the corner. :eyes: :eye: :eyes:

every one have a good day!

3 Likes

Since I know you are here now @mainerJ
What was the nose on the Maine Event?

2 Likes

i cant recall for sure it has been a bit since last run, although the afgany pungent-ness smell seems to come to mind. i also sort of remember it was not a loud odor kinda subdued. when i get a chance i will dig some up from storage and check it out for you. are you getting anything from them for smell?

i saw your photo of the potted up copa’s they still chugging along? my seedlings seem to be in slow motion to me. i hate waiting on them. it has still been a bit cool and lots of cloudy days too. [they are on the window sill] will pot them up for the 70+ weather headed this way next week. pot em up feed em up then sun them up should give them a good kick in the pants and get em moving. :rocket:

4 Likes

Especially if the $$ was actually in the acct. to cover it :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: that would be a key part of it

2 Likes

Good afternoon everyone hope you are all having having a great day so far!

2 Likes

Going well here

Vegging up odd, mt and 96!

12 Likes

Good morning everyone waiting for coffee to hit :yawning_face:

4 Likes

Good morning bro!

2 Likes

Goodmorning @Emeraldgreen

I just had coffee myself, been up since 3 am on and off, fell back asleep briefly but now I have a bunch to do lol :laughing:

3 Likes

Good morning growmies, @Emeraldgreen what’s on deck for breakfast this morning?

2 Likes