Damn! That’s rough haha

1 Like

YouTube did not say anything about greasing holes

1 Like

Let me Google that…

OK, that was not what I expected!

Bahaha omg

1 Like

A simple tube of silicone caulking will work. I guess it depends on the situation but better safe than sorry

2 Likes

Well got the old roof off and repaired the necessary repairs. Tomorrow I will begin installing

Good night everyone, apparently not :joy:

5 Likes

nice day over here this morning, hope you have the same over there to get the roof on. i have been real busy with work this week and want to do a lot this week end. transplanting and yard work. hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 Like

Good morning my friends!

4 Likes

My last two days

18 Likes

how sore are you? :smile: when i was able to start doing out door stuff. certain body parts said what the hell is this? when i do things that i have not in a while takes me a bit to toughen up. feels good to get outdoors again.
just went to check the mail. frogs and peepers going crazy and i was hootin back and forth with the owl who is on the prowl. :owl:

5 Likes

I’m so sore :joy::joy: up and down a ladder all day.

7 Likes

got any cbd cream / rub? i was skeptical of the stuff until my sister sent me some high potency cbd rub for christmas from her local shop where she lives. Owego. that stuff is amazing heals and cures alot of aches pains and inflimation.
i had a bad knee tear when i was 16. have tried all kind of things and pills for years till i gave up and accepted my swollen knee. lived with it till a year ago when i started using that cream. unbelievable results inflammation gone pain reduce to occasional days or spells now and then compared to constant pain. can send the link if interested, your mileage may vary but i am sold.
i know you mentioned not smoking? are you doing edibles? anything for pain?

4 Likes

I don’t have any cbd cream.
I don’t do anything, no smoking, vaping, edibles
Just need to get back in shape :flushed:
Send me the link please

5 Likes

I get my cbd lotion from lazarus naturals. Probably the kmart brand but It helps a bit, knee pain its particularly good for. I use it nerve pain all over. I feel like it cuts pain by 30-70%, depending on how deep the pain/injury is. Close to surface 70% sometimesimmediately, deep 30-40% after an hour. Often its enough relief to make it bearable. Also helps with headaches, apply to temples, neck, forehead :+1:

8 Likes

@Gonzo good to see you buddy. I have not seen you in a while. Hope you’re well
Good morning everyone

7 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen so then the shed finished?

3 Likes

The bulk of it is. The new panels are about 4 inches shorter than the old roof. I’ll talk to him Monday about extending the panels or leaving it at the current length

5 Likes

Good morning my friends! Looking very good @Emeraldgreen ! When you get done with your own work, I need to put a whole new roof on my goat shelter.
Just saying… :joy:

5 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen nice work!

5 Likes