Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

You guys inspire me to drink more coffee and take a few more bong hits. Good morning @Emeraldgreen and all OG. Hope everyone’s plants are doing well.

8 Likes

Just trying to be a good example.
:wink:

6 Likes

I try to smoke myself to sleep but sometimes it doesnt work.

4 Likes

Well good evening emerald how’s the day kicking?

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re all having a great day

4 Likes

Morning dude!!

2 Likes

Good morning @Hotrods_and_hounds

2 Likes

Morning gang, how’s everybody’s hump day going?

3 Likes

man where does the time go 1st of may already. april sure flew by. outdoor busy season at hand, time for me to get them outdoor gardens going i have got a few seedlings ready to transplant and take outside finally… i have been procrastinating for a couple of weeks now on what to pop next. to many choices i get bogged down trying to decide. :thinking:
i popped some of the gorilla fume you sent. :seedling:
gonna dig thru the vault tonight see what i can find, kinda thinking some romulan, as i have heard members liking it.

3 Likes

I know right!! I feel like I’m so far behind. It is what it is though. I’m planning on cloning today, but we’ll see how it goes.
Anything you’d like to see the Maine event crossed to?
Definitely looking forward to seeing what you find in the fume

1 Like

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re all having a great day. Have to replace a shed roof today!! I’ll be learning how to install as I take the old one off :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

licensed carpenter reach out if you get in a bind will see if i can help from here

4 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Hope the coffee is deliciously smooth and strong to get that job done! :mechanical_arm:

Tin or shingles? Hopefully tin, its easier.

2 Likes

Good morning bro! I can also help if need be, don’t many a roof in my life time. Have also framed in many a house, shed, barn, garage. Good luck

5 Likes

Corrugated polymer, so pretty simple I believe

4 Likes

Good morning!

Excited for my flower run,

Corrugated poly sounds easy

1 Like

That’s why I agreed to do it🤣

2 Likes

Ahhh ok, ya that’s much easier. Just make sure you grease/silicone your screw holes or you’ll have it raining in there when it rains outside (ask me how I know ) :joy:

3 Likes

How do you know?

2 Likes

Stupid building we built where we used to grow a huge OD crop every year. I used corrugated so I could just lay coniferous trees and a tarp on top to camouflage. Well while sleeping in a garage/shed type building outside in the fall in a sleeping bag, while the outside finds its way inside SUCKS! It even found its way into the wood stove and put the fire out :man_facepalming:t2: that was a real shit night

4 Likes