Not sure I’ll check when I get home

2 Likes

Outdoors skunk revival #2 skunk hashplant

3 Likes

sounds good to me dibbs dibbidy dibbs lol. :fire: :smile:

4 Likes

If it was busier here you would have just started a dibs run :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

good to have a laugh with you. have a good night, and great tomorrow!

3 Likes

Garlic dog f2 and copa strains
@mainerJ @Radicle_Reefer

8 Likes

you got good start on them all, are they going to be an outside grow?

1 Like

I’m not sure it’s happening this year. He’s talked to like 5 other people about this year, but not me. I’m thinking might not be on the farm this year.

3 Likes

that’s a bummer, maybe he will let you grow your plants there? can’t hurt to ask him.

are you at a location you can grow them outside at your place?
if not hope you have the tents for them. are you planning seed or bud run? both?

1 Like

Both if possible, if it’s tents I’m increasing the Maine event first and take it from there
Every plant has to be tagged and accounted for on the farm. Not sure a 2.5-3 hour round trip is worth it. It’s going to work out for the best what ever happens

7 Likes

Glad to see those garlic dog bx’s strolling along! Thanks for keeping me updated! I hope you find a nice sunny spot for them.

4 Likes

Staring out the window saying wow it got green!! Last week no leaves now leaves everywhere
Good morning everyone

8 Likes

Same thing happened out here, damn near skipped spring. Also good morning!!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone! It’s looking like we have a beautiful day in store! Get out there if you can. Why would anyone be inside on a day like this unless you absolutely have to.
:wink:

5 Likes

morning folks. back to cloudy & gray drizzle and currently 41 degrees in my neck of the woods. ya just never know about may weather it is so back and forth. if the sun is out it is nice temps but cloudy and the temps drop right off.
the humming birds and orioles along with the other migratory birds have all arrived so the warmth is not to far off. i hope.
have a great day everyone.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Coffee on this nice wet cloudy morning. Hope everyone is fantastic

Looks like farm is on this year so beautiful outdoor spots for garlic dog and copa!!

5 Likes

Good morning my friend! Hope it clears up and you get some sunshine today.

4 Likes

I’m feeling like an overcast day is just about the perfect speed :joy::joy:

10 Likes