Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Looking pretty chill to me. lol
:+1:t3:
I reminds me of a “Life is good poster”.

5 Likes

He’s super happy. Normally the puppies are there and he can only look :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Oh heck no. My momma cat will crawl into the pile and start with the claw flexing until the other critters “decide on their own” to find another spot to squat.
:joy:

5 Likes

morning folks. happy friday.

great news about the farm and a place for the plants!

5 Likes

The cats would definitely run into a fight with that behavior. Generally they respect who is there first

4 Likes

My momma cat was born without any warm fuzzy feelings. She only likes my wife and myself. She’s not even overly fond of sharing the house with her offspring.
She was a stray and had had a horrible life judging from the shape she was in when she found us.
I guess she has the right to be a little pushy.
:wink:

4 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and everyone else hope your having a good day

4 Likes

Hilarious :joy:. Caught a feral kitten years ago. Got her healthy and fixed. I now have a feral cat that lives in the house. Nobody has touched her in 6+ years. If she goes out she wants back in :rofl::rofl:
@HighTilliDie good afternoon

7 Likes

I still don’t consider myself a “cat person” though. I had a bad experience with a cat when I was young and never got past that I guess.
I was at someone’s house and a cat jumped up in my lap so I started petting it. The owner turned around and saw me petting this black cat and got my attention, then said “Don’t move”. The next thing I knew I was pulling a cat off of my face and had eight bloody scratches from my lower eyelids to my cheeks. That thing went under my glasses and tried to take my eyes. I was ~20 yrs old.
It was years before I touched another cat.

5 Likes

I would not be a cat person either with that experience!!
How did the owner not just warn you!!

4 Likes

He had his back to me doing dishes. When he turned around to make a point, he saw the cat on my lap purring away like a motorboat.

4 Likes

Great mail day here!! :grin::grin:

@ABushOfKush @middleman @MG_Canna

13 Likes

Sounds like some amazing strains for sure @Emeraldgreen! Dang that’s wild @MoBilly never had anything like that happen but we used to catch the crazy wild kittens at my grandmas my mom would tell us we can take home what we catch because she wanted to save all the animals and my grandma got tired of the cats and just started shooting them dead. Ive been attacked so many times I can’t keep track those like f’ers bite hard! Multiple times I should of probably had stitches or went to the doctor but we never did. At one point we had 32 cats growing up at my moms house. How do I know well they all had names lol

6 Likes

I got scratched up catching her for the vet after she was healthy. Shredded my arms with a towel!!

96 getting cloned down @HighTilliDie

8 Likes

@leetdood might want a clone from ya down the road if your willing. He told me his diesels didn’t make it thru the trip unfortunately but the clone shipper method is working out really well and we’ve switched to that now

2 Likes

Yes @HighTilliDie @Emeraldgreen I would really appreciate getting the 96 sour and cloney sour sometime. You guys are super kind and reliable so I’m sure it will happen. But I definitely want that :sob:

They are, afaik, original diesel and (original) sour diesel respectively. But that’s to be confirmed.

@Fuel would appreciate it so much also, regarding the cloney sour.

2 Likes

I would owe y’all a life debt if it made it :grin:

Oh so that sole survivor strawberry Starburst CBG is chopped liver? Lmfao jk. Your next round is in the cloner now hopefully they travel better with a root system

2 Likes

Nah i love it, but it was for YOUR tendinitis :rofl:

1 Like

its on the go buddy ,o)

2 Likes