Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Good evening @MoBilly

3 Likes

Cheers Brother

Love your style @Emeraldgreen

6 Likes

Love it! Looks perfectly comfy

4 Likes

They are sooooooo stingy with their likes today!
Good evening brother. :+1:t5:

5 Likes

They are always stingy with the likes. Come @ me like police!

1 Like

Yeah but this

is bullshit.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. I’m sure the :heart::heart::heart: have been replenished and depleted :joy::joy:

Buddy chose these plus a peanut butter breath

9 Likes

Pbb is killer if you get a good pheno

Haven’t heard of this breeder tho

So they make fast photos?

Isn’t peanut butter breath by thug pug?

Yes but it could be a f2, f3, etc

Ahh ok that makes sense

Here they are. They do full term, semi full term and auto

I ran space panda last year. It’s a feminized selection of oreoz. I would revisit it again it was good. Three of the choices are full term, two are semi full term.
I find the semi full term have a muted nose personally. The vigor is great, bud structure, crystal are all good. They smoke good

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

4 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen ! Hope you are having a great day.
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

@leetdood @HighTilliDie this is one of the reasons things get confusing. If people are not clear about the parent stock.

We grew gopher glue last year. Beautiful plant, yield, crystal coverage, smoke, vigorous—-just didn’t smell anything like gg4

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly so far so good!
How about you?

4 Likes

Well, I started out OK but after an hour working around the place my knee said “You are done for now kid”. I’m sitting around icing it down. After a couple of bowls and a little rest I’ll give it another go.
Other than that it’s been a good morning. That first hour accomplished quit a bit. I’m without my wife today so I think it’s best to not have my knee go out completely. I’d have no help getting back to the house. lol

6 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen how was the weekend?

3 Likes

I agree completely.

It’s one of my pet peeves with Crane city cannabis or Tiki madman. Too hard to find ANY legit info.

2 Likes