Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

I am gonna grow that CBG strain out soon tho

1 Like

I just had one in transit for 8 days. It lives and looking fine. The method NDNCHILD uses works great.
1f2c3b14aa516fdbc2c85aceab55ac94766abee9_2_375x500

4 Likes

@HighTilliDie you still have the 96?
@leetdood im all about the hp13 :grin:

1 Like

He doesn’t,

I do have hp13 though if you need it? I can try the whole clone shipper thing I just don’t have a vac sealer.

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for hoCi but he’s gone radio silence. Vac sealer is probably needed. Sounds like a visit to cloony also is in order

2 Likes

@Emeraldgreen See that’s what I thought about hochiminh but here recently @HappyTrees23s said he was able to get ahold of him. I think it’s hit and miss. He seems to be a pretty busy guy

1 Like

I have assumed he’s really busy. I have heard multiple people say he’s good. I’ve been doing this a little while and shit happens! I’m sure it’s all going to work out well. I’m patient

2 Likes

It is 100% hit and miss. I just know he did me a solid when I did him a solid, so I don’t feel like he’s intentionally fucking people. He’s just being an idiot. Sorry hochi.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s any maliciousness at all. Just time and stuff not working out correctly :joy:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Happy Saturday.
Was just thinking cartoons and cereal would be great

5 Likes

good morning @Emeraldgreen and fellow hooligans,:grinning::grinning:
What kinda cereal is on deck this morning

4 Likes

Good morning emerald green! Haha no time for cartoons or cereal. Only time for fixing everyone’s flower beds for mothers day.

5 Likes

No cereal or cartoons :disappointed::disappointed: just reminiscing of my childhood

4 Likes

Aww dang. You could make it happen. Gonna have to find an old TV an old VHS player and some vintage taped cartoons to get the real feel. You can make it happen.

2 Likes

Just a reminder that there are two fund raisers for the site up. One is ending soon

3 Likes

Goood morning ermeraldgreen! What kind of cartoons are you guys thinking about ?

2 Likes

Too much beans, not enough money

2 Likes

Gotta get a job

So I can have even more beans and even less money

2 Likes

Not gonna have no excuses after I recover :joy:

1 Like

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and all you other awesome folk!

4 Likes