Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Haha. My wife caught me in bed around 8 after making dessert and was like “are you asleep right now?” And I was.

4 Likes

Morning growmies, hope all is well with @Emeraldgreen and everybody. It is FRIDAY. HELL YEA

8 Likes

Morning everyone!

6 Likes

what does @MoBilly have planned for this weekend?

7 Likes

@Mrgreenthumb
I’ll be making the trip to OK to gather with some OG friends tomorrow. I think there will be around a dozen of us counting wives. lol

8 Likes

Good morning everyone
Good morning @MoBilly @Mrgreenthumb hope your having a great day
The OK party is this weekend! That sounds like a great time. I’m there in spirit since I’m can’t be there in body!!

7 Likes

It would be amazing to meet you at one of the gatherings some day. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I agree, it would be awesome to meet you to. It’s on the list for sure

5 Likes

Sounds like it is going to be a fun time @MoBilly . Would live to be able to attend one of those meet ups some day.

6 Likes

You would be more than welcome @Mrgreenthumb .
:pray:t3:

6 Likes

Good day one and all! Hope ya’ll have a wonderful day and a fun weekend. I just read through about the last 5 weeks of posts here, you’re a fun bunch.

7 Likes

Welcome to the bunch! Hope you’re having a great day also

6 Likes

We do have fun. :slight_smile: Emeraldgreen keeps us smiling. lol

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great start to the day! Bummer I work weekends id love to come out for a meet and greet

2 Likes

OMG! I’ve done it again. I’ve just spent three hours reading the thread from the start before I noticed that there’s three and a half THOUSAND fc#king posts and I’m up to about number 400. Fast forward to the end, I will now back up about 100 posts and try to fill in the gaps. Does anyone else do this? I have a feeling it’s a stoner thing.

12 Likes

:joy: :raising_hand_woman:
Guilty! Time is precious…
Just give me the facts…quickly…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

@Igor we all do it!!
Hello @Bobgrows @HighTilliDie

Sometimes I just skim and like pictures :rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

images (7)
Glad you came bye, hop in and get ready for fun

11 Likes