Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

I haven’t been watching any of the auctions on here I have far too many seeds already but I told my dad I would snag the purple heart from irie genetics from him as its free for US veterans so we showed his card and are waiting for a new discount code as the old one expired before they restocked but they got like 5 strains that are a dollar a seed or close to it. I had all them in the cart and tried to enter the code and they were like umm no doesn’t apply to your cart. So I remove everything but the purple heart nope doesn’t apply to your cart so I shot another email and we are waiting but man I was ready to drop like $70 for over 50 seeds

6 Likes

He’s got some cool stuff. @joheimgrohen just did a blue Raspberry Truffle F2

3 Likes

Sounds amazing

2 Likes

I didn’t get in on any of them. Just feel like I should have been bidding :joy:. I don’t need them either, but my preciouses :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

@leetdood has convinced me to throw my mad man tent funds into a envelope for savings to get a nice project car for next tax year. Let’s see how long I can stick with it eh? Lol

4 Likes

Project car? Whats your poison?

3 Likes

Lol it’s justified by thinking about how much smoke I’ll grow and how much money that will save me.

3 Likes

What did you get?

4 Likes

Man, got the starfighter from enjoi, and the toasty auction some glitter trike.

3 Likes

Very nice. I got some glitter trike in my years long line up :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Old school to kinda new 60s-2000s. Manual ALWAYS RWD preferred. I just call it an anti theft device. I believe I’ve showed you my 92 camaro which was my last project car but it just had to go because my project car was also my daily. It’s gonna be a project to work on with my daughter and she said the only stipulation she has is it must be a convertible, t-top, or have a sunroof. She really wants a T-top tho so I was thinking maybe a older Nissan or a Monte this go around. I keep seeing a “firehawk” around town it’s a beefy sounding late 90s early 2000s Pontiac trans am ws6 and I surely wouldn’t mind having one of those either. I’ll have to feel the market out at that time there is always new stuff peaking my interest as long as it’s got a big motor and a manual trans

5 Likes

Yeah I def not disappointed, but I easily have the next few years worth of runs worth. When you starting the glitter trike?

5 Likes

Lmfao thats where I’m at and I don’t ask for seeds but they keep arriving so umm I should stop because they are piling up

5 Likes

Seeds attract more seeds I swear. Keep passing them around and they keep coming back in different forms lol.

6 Likes

That’s the truth!!

6 Likes

Lol well I’m sending clones and getting seeds as a thank you

5 Likes

What are you looking for?

4 Likes

Hah. Smart young lady. My nephew has started showing an interest in wanting to fix up cars. He likes old cars too which I thought was cool. I had to clarify with him on what his definition of old cars were and he was talking 80s. I instantly felt old as fuck. But I can work with that cuz when I was his age and I was drooling over cars from the early 70s, his comparison would be cars from the early 00s. Shudder. :joy:

4 Likes

Lol felt that way the other day when I saw the 40th anniversary of the never ending story

3 Likes

Haha. No doubt. I feel like I touched a lot of people with that one.

4 Likes