Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

I’m a bit scared to read it. Pretty sure the blueprint that was used for corn and soy is about to be rolled out for weed.
I got this idea a while ago that these cuts from pro patent people all have a genetic tag already in them.

3 Likes

No need to read the 158 page paper ive taken what I believe is the highlights of the paper out or at least what kinda made sense to me. I screenshot 8 pages if you’d like me to post them @Emeraldgreen

4 Likes

Post away. I’m all about the short version :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

It was a long boring day at work so i sat down and read the whole 158 page paper lol

1 Like

You read 158 pages of that :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

4 Likes

There was a lot of pages with pictures in black in white as great as that is! Then they show you the glowing samples and letters in a sequence on multiple pages that made absolutely no sense to me. Probably a good 1/5 of the paper is gibberish to me

2 Likes

Looking back over it now there is 64 pages of pictures just in the beginning lmfao! Then they go into the patents for about 10 pages and start explaining pictures for the rest of the time while throwing in the sequences for the genes or DNA of each test subject which are all the letters that make no sense to me

3 Likes

Patents and lawsuits coming. Make sure you keep your breeding stock secure and uncontaminated

6 Likes

I heard on DGC there is a chance if your mother has HLVD and your breeding with it that it can be passed along to the seeds. Leetdood said he believes it was a small percentage like 3-5% but still good reason to keep clean and tested mothers

3 Likes

It is a small number last one I read was roughly 8%. And it didn’t have to be the mother it was an infected plant period.

3 Likes

So when you all test are you checking every single plant or just 1 from the stable? I mean probably should do every single plant right? Testing is just pricey. Last time I checked thru tumi it was like $250 for a pack

4 Likes

It would all depend on your setup, if you run full hydro with drain back hlvd can be spread through the water source on shared plants. It stores it self in the roots and take il to 6 weeks to show it self. It also has higher levels during flower than veg. But if you are sharing tools or have a pest outbreak where you have biters that maybe spreading sap from plant to plant. It will probably wind up being a total reset.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a wonderful day.

Hpld suuucks! :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

5 Likes

@HighTilliDie that’s why I’m pretty paranoid about hlvd and try and explain to people the protocols etc no shared runoff, separate batches of cloning, clean tools, etc

Cant afford to test every plant

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a wonderful day so far! Yeah im finding out which mothers are gonna stay before I go crazy testing

2 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and gang.

I’ve been slackin’ on my OG commentary lately, staying busy with the day-to-day, but just got caught up in this thread.

Yep. That’s the gameplan, most likely. :pensive: Gotta keep the unfucked-with seeds in circulation and OverGrow the attempt by Big Brother (or Big Corp.) to manipulate the good stuff out of existence.

Well, at least Mrs. @HighTilliDie pitches in on the lawncare. That’s a feat I’d like to see Mrs. GreenJeans accomplish. Not gonna happen. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Lol it’s always give and take with some battles @MrGreenJeans. Good mormorning everyone! Hope you guys are having a great day so far

5 Likes

Knock knock @Emeraldgreen you home haven’t seen ya today!!

3 Likes

In at my sisters today. Yall wanna see some naked cats and a naked dog?

5 Likes

Lol they gotta be cold

3 Likes