Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

They are pretty warm actually but the biggest cat likes hiding under the covers a lot

3 Likes

@Emeraldgreen must be very busy. No show all day.
download (5)

4 Likes

Not my normal start today!
@Mrgreenthumb @MrGreenJeans @HighTilliDie @Hotrods_and_hounds Good afternoon :sun_with_face::smiley:

4 Likes

Good afternoon @Emeraldgreen

2 Likes

Good afternoon @leetdood

2 Likes

If you’ve seen one hairless pussy, you’ve seen 'em all. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(…Not true, but it sounds funny.)

6 Likes

Made me laugh out loud :rofl:

6 Likes

Glad you could join us… late night last night? @Emeraldgreen

4 Likes

Had to get up and move no time for the leisurely coffee check in :grin:

4 Likes

At the farm today. At the end of the day we chatted about politics and feelings all the license holders were experiencing. And out pops atlas seeds, apparently a lot of farms are switching over to them in ny.

6 Likes

The auto flower seed people?

5 Likes

Yup, that be the company

5 Likes

So out of curiosity why is everyone switching to autos up there?

5 Likes

They also do fast photos and their own version of clones. I believe I posted a link up above. Post 3512

3 Likes

Lmfao I’m dead. You crack me up man! Hope everyone has had a great day

3 Likes

You check out the link?

4 Likes

Holy smokes. I guess it’s just cuz I’m a punk ass bitch about money, but what scale are these farms working at that justify paying retail on fem seeds? Maybe the extra $10 per plant is a non starter and I should just settle down :joy:

3 Likes

That’s the retail price for you and me. The wholesale prices are cheaper the more you buy.
I think with 2000 seeds we were paying 1.90 for autos. With 1000 semi autos I believe it was 3.70

3 Likes

Their plants do look fantastic, though and I really enjoy the honesty in the description of some on the yield end. It’s refreshing for a seed company to let you know that yields are potent but low.

4 Likes

This is the third year that we’re growing atlas. Some of their stuff gets huge. Dosido , papaya candy, space panda, snow panda all preformed very well.
Gopher glue was beautiful, but smaller yield.

Thc was coming in 24 percent

Also pretty damn close to 100 percent germination rate from whatever we purchased from them.

9 Likes