Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

:joy::joy::joy: that’s great man. I’m good. My customer is back in town but doesn’t have her paint color selections so it’s another day of pittering around the house. I’m not mad about it though. Also just playing the waiting game to see if my ph explodes again tonight when the lights come back on.

2 Likes

Waiting for paint choices drives me a little crazy
Positive vibes on stable ph and just being able to putter around the house :grin:

3 Likes

Good afternoon everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far!

3 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. Hope you’re all having a great day.

Garlic dog f2 @Radicle_Reefer
Hopefully an even 50/50 split for m/f or female heavy :grin:

19 Likes

Looking good @Emeraldgreen , what kinda smells you getting from them

4 Likes

No smells yet, disclaimer is my nose is not the most sensitive

5 Likes

Haha. I hear that. My wife and I walked in the house today and she said “god damn the house smells like weed.” I replied “Does it?”

5 Likes

Yup, we’re so used to it we can’t really smell it anymore. Others not into cannabis can smell instantly, my mom is the same way. Smells stuff and I be looking like, huh where?? :man_shrugging:t5::laughing:

3 Likes

Looking good @Emeraldgreen ! Those plants are going to be monsters by the time they are done! Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Morning growmies @Emeraldgreen , and fine Friday starting another party packed weekend…hope everybody has a great weekend

3 Likes

@Indicana_Jones how does a pH explode

Good morning @Emeraldgreen

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far

4 Likes

Good morning @leetdood @HighTilliDie @Mrgreenthumb @Hotrods_and_hounds @MoBilly @Weednerd.Anthony
Hope you’re all well

5 Likes

What’s up dude, how’s your afternoon going?

2 Likes

Holy smokes. Good afternoon everyone. I need to not stay up til 3 am dicking around with the grow room. I’m getting too old for all of that.

@leetdood I associate rapid increase in pH with explosion and rapid decrease with collapse. Although, I have yet to see my pH ever collapse.

2 Likes

I guess im asking if you know why it goes up so fast

2 Likes

Haha. My bad. My wifes and my Neuro divergence causes these types of misunderstandings all the time. I actually spent all night moving the plants out of their buckets and scrubbing the buckets down. They were filthy. The pumps were filthy. The res was filthy. A lot of it was this hard dark brown build up. There was a fair amount of what looked to be some kind of calcium build up. There was some algae growing in several buckets. All of the plants got a refreshing root dunk in a hydrogen peroxide bath. All of the scummy water got vacuumed out. It was a whole ordeal. I hope that solves the problem and I hope to never have to do that half way through flower ever again.

3 Likes

Makes sense. And no worries, im neurospicy also

3 Likes

@Indicana_Jones could be https://youtu.be/wqsZrhQhf88?si=nnQ1W8IAGNOPR10g

2 Likes

That’s super interesting. I wonder if he was talking about the rhizosphere being jacked up in soil, if you could extrapolate that to hydro. Since the rhizosphere is fluid and constantly on the move if it carries the messed up pH with it to all the other plants in the system.

3 Likes