Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

I’d ask @Acro he seems to understand hydro / aqua ponics the best

2 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and crew!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far!

4 Likes

Good morning, good morning!

3 Likes

Morning growskis

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re all having a great day
@MoBilly is the fishing good?

5 Likes

We haven’t gone out yet. The family has been pretty busy the last few days. This weekend, or the first of the week, we’ll be wetting a line.

6 Likes

Morning @Emeraldgreen you completely done digging and refilling holes?

4 Likes

@MoBilly sounds great. I’m sure you’re going to have a great summer with her!!
How’s the little guy doing?

@Hotrods_and_hounds :rofl::rofl::rofl: the water works and all work stopped. I need to connect a breather line and silicone the wellhead cap and than refill holes. Maybe the front one will be done today :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

He’s doing great. :slight_smile: Getting some muscle definition and looking just like I was hoping. He’s bringing some good genetics into the herd.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day.

Anyone else in the northeast have massive catapiller populations

3 Likes

Good morning to you too @Emeraldgreen

About to go out and grab some pepperoni and cheddar in a few.

Caterpillars giving you trouble?

1 Like

No trouble, but when I step out my front door it sounds like it’s raining from all the poop!

4 Likes

You’ve definitely stumped my imagination there mate, usually I can relate to a description of a sound but not THAT

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: not something you would imagine

3 Likes

I mean it’s just like, a rain of caterpillar poop is a completely foreign experience, i don’t even know how that works

1 Like

It’s disgusting :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

Male vale tudo @mainerJ

12 Likes

That’s copa yeah? Did you grow out one of the females?

4 Likes

i know that sound. hope they are not the brown tailed moth caterpillars. they love oak and fruit trees and do serious damage to the trees. killed my cherry tree.

and OMG the rash from the caterpillars is terrible. had a serious wave / outbreak of them three maybe four years ago. thank god they have moved on and only a few left here and there. the hairs stay around the yard still though. just right miserable creatures.

that is one i have not grown yet. making seeds? or just bud run?

2 Likes