Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Thank you. I’m trying to do it in real time this go around.

7 Likes

Hey brother how are them autos in the pots holding up with the weather?? Have you been getting this 30 degree weather …
One more question did the autos have a jump start inside ?

3 Likes

The autos are doing good. They sprouted in the house and we put them in the bags.

They have been getting this cold weather also.

26 Likes

That’s it you sealed the deal I’m popping some lmao
Looking good bro …proud of how far you have come with the opportunity!

4 Likes

They are in a hoop house which does offer some help with the cold. We open the sides up for air exchange during the day. We close them down late afternoon so the heat builds up again

7 Likes

Gotta get a pole crank thing majig to help yah crank up those sides lol eventually I’d love a green house like that for the veggie garden
We have two one is 12 x 19 other is 8x12 but I’m not allowed in those ones haha

1 Like

What do you mean your not allowed in it

1 Like

It’s for the veggies :rofl:
This is the living room “plant stand”

2 Likes

Tell her you want one for flowers! My buddy said we could pick 16 by 40 for about a grand

2 Likes

Eventually!!that is not a bad price really we need to figure out how we are going to replastic it I guess double layer helps with condensation wich ruined a bunch of autos for me last year also I was slacking on the weeding

1 Like

A double wall is really good for getting rid of condensation. I’ve been able to reduce it significantly by opening the sides

5 Likes

So I guess its safe to say “I’ve got a dalmatian but I can still get high”. I guess my next question is, can you play the guitar like a m$%&f#@g riot? #Sublime

Cute dogs man, dogs make everything better :+1:
All those plants lined up, a thing of beauty :100:

8 Likes

The answer is no I can’t play guitar like a m$@$(ger :joy:

5 Likes

Caught up reading your thread bro…interesting journey you’re on. I’m sure the pics that you’ll be uploading this summer will be fields of green.:blush:
Congrats on your mentorship programme and im sorry to learn about Cassie. The pic you had uploaded on 4/20 with your pups is such a joy to see. :heart_eyes:
In case ur looking for a trimmer, I’ll be up to the task. I can sit for days on end on a chair, listening to some good chill out music, trimming my way towards happiness…:wink:

2 Likes

I get two 8 hour days of good productivity and I slow down drastically after that. It’s definitely my least favorite part of the process

8 Likes

Ha I don’t even get that anymore. One day, next morning I always procrastinate and it gets worse each day after

5 Likes

:joy: that is my optimal performance!

2 Likes

Lmmfao, I feel you bro. Maybe If we keep working the calyx/leaf ratio down one day we won’t have to trim at all :crossed_fingers:t2:

5 Likes

I love cookies :joy:

1 Like

So did I :sweat_smile:``

I hate trimming so fricken much bro I’m good for about three hours…soooo What I started doing two weeks prior to harvest i start trimming alot of the leafs off here and there till I’m left with only a couple suckers and sugar leafs also helps with them lower branches ripening ! …deff makes it easier for me …I forgot who I seen do it but it was deff a fellow OG! It has made trimming way easier…makes my bowl trimmer work lighter as well

7 Likes