Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

I need to start doing that! It’s on my list

3 Likes

We got the equipment for pre rolls at work. I’m leaning heavy towards pre roll everything!
You grind it, sift it, put it in the cones!
All the sugar leaf gets ground up into it

6 Likes

Got any job openings lmao !
You ever see them bump boards they use for filling like 50 or more cones at once ?

1 Like

I have not seen that. He got a little unit that does 160 at once. It really is awesome. I’m liking it more every time I have to trim :joy:
I’ll take a picture tomorrow

@Rabeats2093

16 Likes

that does look like a mighty handy rig for sure, gonna have to check into them. do you prefer a certain brand of cones? i was using the raw cones but stopped after all the bad press about them recently…

1 Like

He got the king klone brand I believe. They have an extensive catalog of cones, tips and everything else you can think of

1 Like

Holy shizz that thing is the tits brother !

3 Likes

It’s quite the setup. I could do a whole month of joints in like an hour :joy:. They would be perfect also!

6 Likes

That is crazy.

3 Likes

I would switch to OCB cones,
I only have a few raw cones left then I’m ordering OCB king size

3 Likes

When you get the equipment you have to decide what size cone you want to fill. I think he went with the cone size up to .75. For king cone we would have to order a new part.

5 Likes

Working on making it a productive day

I love when I get cuts like this

21 Likes

Atta boy! Get those cuts!

7 Likes

@Emeraldgreen had a great question pertaining to outdoor applications of BBP…

With temperatures below about 85F you can make your BBP applications pretty much any time of the day…it’s always best early in the morning or at dusk, simply because your plants will be most receptive.

Whenever you have temperatures above 85F, I would suggest applying at dusk only.
BBP penetrates your leaf cuticle quite quickly, but I always like to see a 12 hour rain fast period after application just to make sure !!

Thanks for the question, and certainly never be shy asking !

7 Likes

Froot by the foot update

29 Likes

More like the Energizer Battery Bunny “It keeps going and going…”

4 Likes

All lined up, like soldiers going into battle!! Awesome work your putting in EG!:+1::+1:

5 Likes

they be reaching and praying. lookin happy! got the dirt and temps where they like it. :sunglasses:

we got 5+ plus inches of rain sunday night into monday morning. places are still flooding today. glad you got them in green house. the month of May and mother nature is a crap shoot over here?

got a good start there for sure. the green house makes them happy. things look orderly! keep up the good work. :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you everyone for your support.

I love the greenhouse! Still have way to cold and wet to be outside without it!

9 Likes

The plants are growing one by one hoorah hoorah
The plants are growing one by one hoorah hoorah .
Looking good bro!

3 Likes