Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Good morning @MoBilly
Good morning everyone.
Have a great day

8 Likes

pretty soggy here this weekend. got heavy rain both days, we needed it things were getting dry.

everybody have a good week. enjoy your grows!

6 Likes

I did, thanks. Trying not to be greedy…outside the landrace sphere lol. I bet its another good one.

6 Likes

I always grab co-op runs, because inevitably someone will miss it and I can send it their way
Outa :heart::heart::heart:
I’ll be sending you co-op for landrace​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Good morning everyone! I’m not sure if anyone is interested but upstate and kidete are getting together another group of people to help pay for the next trip. This time the search is for black magic

5 Likes

That’s a good point. Better that someone willing to share them gets the seeds rather than them going in the freezer or disappearing with someone else.
This Saturday we’ll start a sign up for Congo😁

9 Likes

Good morning everyone. Cold front here compared to the last week!! Have a great day

@Upstate @HighTilliDie thank you for the Congo link

9 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and crew!

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and @Emeraldgreen , we got sunshine and Temps are in the 70’s

7 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and friends!

I’ve got a battle with yellow jackets in my future. Sons of bitches stung my ankle almost two weeks ago, and I ended up having to go on steroids and antibiotics to keep my lower leg from exploding like an over-stuffed sausage. It’s mostly healed now. If it weren’t so dang HOT out, I’d probably go for a run this evening.

The good news is that my first attempt at growing auto-flowers turned out pretty well. I got five quarts of fresh bud during what I’d normally consider the “off” growing season. …Looking forward to cooler weather when I’ll start another batch of photo-periods.

9 Likes

Me too @Gonzo

The one tiny ssdd plant produced the Hot Butter smell, and to this day I’m thinking it did help a bit.

Its back in the line-up 2025. AC/DC from @Pigeonman gets the HEALTH nod this year.

I hope you yourself are simply spectacular!! And have a great Summer, we are there !

6 Likes

I got hit 4 times on 1 ankle! Minimal swelling and pain thankfully

5 Likes

@MrGreenJeans ,
I hate them little bastards! I was moving some dirt two years ago and got the front bucket into a nest of them. I was stung well over 30 times before I could get far enough away. Didn’t even shut down the tractor! Just jumped off bad knees and all! They stayed mad for an hour before I could get a jacket and my brothers bee hat on and get back out there. I tell you it was like a danged horror movie. It put me out of commission for a bit.

Did I say how much I hate them bastards!?
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

8 Likes

Happy thoughts on this day!

Happy Birthday @MoBilly :tada::tada::birthday:

@Gonzo hope your well

5 Likes

Thank you my friend!
:pray:t5:

5 Likes

Amazing read and information. Thank you!

5 Likes

Thank you for stopping by and saying hello

5 Likes

@MoBilly its your birthday? I just about didn’t recognize you -,I was lookin for Mobilly not Mobilly (you changed your avatar) :joy:
Congratulations and MANY happy returns of the day :v:

7 Likes

You’re lucky! I’ve heard the effects are cumulative, so the more often you get stung, the worse your body reacts (more reactive histamine response means more swelling). I’ve been stung a few times over the last couple of years. It wasn’t so bad last year. This time around, it was a major ordeal.

Happy Birthday @MoBilly !

6 Likes