Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Fortunately I’m not allergic or it would have been bad.

4 Likes

Thank you my friend. :pray:t5:

3 Likes

Oh snap! It’s a @mobilly bday! Happy birthday brethren!

4 Likes

Oh damn HAPPY BIRTHDAY @MoBilly , what are the party plans for the big day?

5 Likes

58° here today. Feels good when it isn’t raining, but when it is it’s long sleeve shirt weather.
@MoBilly happy birthday! I hope you have a great day and have something good to smoke to go with it

Man those little bastards hurt! Last time I got stung four times in the legs and ass taking a shit next to the river while trout fishing. Well, I took a break from fishing for the business mind you​:grin:. Anyway I didn’t even have time to pull up my pants before I started wobble sprinting. I’ll never forget the look on my friend’s faces when they see me waddle up bare-assed at a half run half hobble​:rofl::joy::rofl:. Felt like I was being stung again even hours and hours later and then it turned into an itchfest for 2 weeks. I hate those little bastards too. Dump some gasoline down their hole and light it on :fire:.

7 Likes

Take them out with extreme prejudice!
And thanks for the birthday wishes. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks @Indicana_Jones and @Mrgreenthumb .
I plan to stay stoned and do some light housework. I have the house to myself and it’s too quiet…
Maybe some dirty blues on the stereo is in order…
Yep I think so.
LOL

5 Likes

Light housework as opposed to heavy housework!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl: cracking myself up again

3 Likes

Light housework = dishes, vacuuming, laundry…
Heavy housework = stripping the kitchen and bathroom floors or rebuilding my shelves (that I just took down two weeks ago) in my pantry…

7 Likes

Happy birthday @MoBilly wishing you a year of green weed and long jam sessions.

5 Likes

They’d deserve it. …But my preferred method involves placing a window screen over their hole at night, and hemming it in with bricks right around the hole so they can’t get out. Then, pouring in a bottle of dish detergent, followed by a big blast of water from a running hose.

Either way – burning or drowning – those little bastards are in for it.

After the deed is done, I’ll raise a glass to you @MoBilly in honor of your birthday – and in revenge for their attack on you, brother. If I was stung 30 times at once, it’d probably do me in. :flushed:

6 Likes

I think you should go with ultra light housework—- you know clearing the bong :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

It took the bounce out of my gait for a couple of days. That is a stone cold fact. lol

5 Likes

That is a stellar idea! I’m on it!
:rofl:

6 Likes

Thanks MikeyMeteor! Much appreciated. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Weednerd.Anthony hope your doing well.
@Gonzo hope you’re well also

6 Likes

Oh man, triangle cookies! Thats with the alien cookies f2 right? So that’s triangle, forum, and aliendawg? Shit

5 Likes

sounds epic!

4 Likes

Should be a killer cross with some interesting phenos!

4 Likes

Lots of discussions about TK (Triangle kush) lately… it’s a really good cultivar to smoke, and great to breed with in my experience.

Doing some work / growing oriented around triangle and its confirmed sister the (og) kush progeny etc. Wedding cake, loompas, sfv in mb15, gonna pop some triangle hybrids hit with biker kush by @Budderton

Can’t neglect a pheno hunt but triangle is a banger imo

8 Likes