Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

I’d love every bit of that. I’ll help out in what ever way I can with Mikey’s List.

Also good evening!

3 Likes

Every contractor I know loves the idea :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

“before you bid, check your customers PITA score in real time and bid with confidence!”

2 Likes

PITA scores hilarious :joy::joy::joy::joy:.
Can’t wait to see the pita scores for the job your currently doing

2 Likes

Lol. These old ladies are running me ragged. Their reviews are gonna be in the dirt!

2 Likes

I’m sure they would be nicer if the check was from them.

Like 7 years ago I wasn’t getting stuff done fast enough for my wife. She hired some guy to do it faster at like 30 bucks an hour.

We’re fighting 1 night and she says “why can’t you be like Dan. He stops whatever he is doing and does what I ask”. I told her I’d do the same thing if she was handing me 30 per hour also. Did not go over well :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

IMG_0484
ICC #5 S2 fem
Huron Sunrise F1 reg
Bridgman F1 Reg
Pure Michigan F3 reg
Black Ass F1 reg
Coastal Dreams F1 reg
Detroit Diesel F1 reg
Faygo Cola F1 reg
Pictured Rocks F1 reg
Pazckis F1 reg
I 96 F1 reg

@TestOfOath has some great great seeds waiting to join your collection

15 Likes

Haha. I love the fact that my wife works with me every day. There is no confusion as to why shit is going sideways or I don’t happen to feel like doing shit after work.

2 Likes

I can’t do it. She wants to be the boss always, even when she has no clue what to do.

It would be super cool to have that I imagine.

3 Likes

What’s this test of oath thing?

2 Likes

He’s trying to move some seed stock. Said he has to move in/after croptober.
He explains in on top of the world genetic thread. I just wanted to bring some more exposure for him

8 Likes

Ok I’ll take a peep, I would like to grab some pure Michigan. That was some solid smoke last I had it.

4 Likes

You find it?

2 Likes

Yeah I shot him a message

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

3 Likes

Morning brother! It just started raining here. Yesss.

3 Likes

Good morning. Sunny and high 80s here

2 Likes

That’s nice. We were all kinda in the high 90s + humidity heat yesterday. This lower temp high humidity is a nice change :joy: still gross.

2 Likes

Deeply appreciate this brother, let me know if there’s ever anything I can do for you. Hope all has been going well, what have you had going on lately? I’m still planning on running at least my little grow tent I started out in when we move so it’s not like I won’t be around, maybe the lack of extra hobbies will get me more active on here again finally :joy: :joy:

7 Likes

Good afternoon everybody, @Emeraldgreen, we have mid 90s here, debating on weather to move the plants under shade… what do guys think

3 Likes