Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Morning hope everything is still green your way!

5 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and crew! I seem to be chasing you around the place Emeraldgreen. lol

4 Likes

Good afternoon @ItsintheGenetics @MoBilly
A day late :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hope everyone is having a great day

4 Likes

Lunch time here. Getting warm out. Hope you all are having a great day. Has it coolest down for you @Emeraldgreen ?

3 Likes

It hasn’t. 91 with humidity. I start sweating just thinking about being outside :rofl::rofl:
How are you?

3 Likes

Doing pretty good, been a busy week so far. How are your plants doing,? getting any signs of heat stress ?

3 Likes

Just got back home from the pain clinic. Get this @Emeraldgreen he gave me 2 shots in the back of my skull and 1 in the back of my neck. Want to talk about pain!!! O my but I started feeling relief as soon as he pulled it out. He had to move the medicine around but omg Its much better as far as tension in my neck and it radiating up the back of my head causing bad headaches. I think I’m almost caught back up to start up a grow diary. What you think brother?

6 Likes

For what it is worth, I deal with a myriad of muscular issues and I have found using a percussive massager daily helps mitigate those issues. I picked one up on “A” and they come with a variety of attachments. For me the round hard foam ball works best for me. I know how debilitating muscle tension can be, good luck.

4 Likes

I had a bad medical issue and I’m practically over doing it. Yesterday I could barely pick up my arms but I’m a soldier. I’m not used to having to take this easy brother. My mind says I can but my body is giving up on me.

4 Likes

My buddy had a stroke, he was 51. A year later he’s still recovering. When it first happened his mind was telling him he could run down the street. His body was saying it needs the walker

5 Likes

That is young , was he in good shape? Did it come out of nowhere?

3 Likes

It was out of the blue. His best friend died and about 10 days after the funeral he had his stroke

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have an awesome day!!

6 Likes

Good morning brother. Hope all is well

3 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and crew!

4 Likes

Good morning everybody, trying to stay in a positive mood but this is a tough day on OG

5 Likes

The boo thread I’m assuming

4 Likes

Yea been crazy in there

3 Likes

I left it’s sad

5 Likes

I agree Em. I absolutely considered leaving the forum a couple of times. I hang out on here to grab a moment of relaxation and possibly spread some good vibes at the same time.
I’ve been disappointed by several since joining. In person, I am a BS detector. I don’t get fooled often. When I decided to try a forum out, that was one of my major concerns. The eyes are a window into the soul of sorts. You don’t get that looking at text.
I can’t say how much I hate finding out I’m wrong about someone I like.
It’s that simple.

7 Likes