Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

I don’t want to find out anything negative but a guy just put these up for sell

I seen it now. I’ve known him for years and I can’t process him doing that. I’m sorry guys. Pos come in all shapes and sizes.

3 Likes

Shhh I’m trying to stay in my happy place :grin:

Any thoughts on black maple, carbon fiber, Duce duvo?, el chivo, pinnacle??

5 Likes

Goosefraba GoosefrabaIMG_20230406_173357

3 Likes

Black maple is killer

2 Likes

1 of them is answered thank you

2 Likes

Farm picture today

18 Likes

Black Maple is a hot strain. It’s supposed to be a flavor bomb. El Chivo I’m interested in myself. Carbon Fiber is bomb too when grown right and the right pheno. Pinnacle I would run at least once and see, she looks like she yeilds. The other I don’t know.

4 Likes

What catches your attention with el chivo?

4 Likes

That buckwheat must be covered in bees in the mornings.

5 Likes

But that’s a killer view

3 Likes

I love grape gas! Glitterbomb is very close in lineage except the Blueberry headband in it. El Chivo has the gassy headband x ogkb x grape gas. Just a small tweak but that would bring more gas.

6 Likes

Icey grapes from Copa may be interesting to you, grape and all

3 Likes

Dulce de uva is blooms selection of Grape cream cake. It’s a hasher

3 Likes

For as long as i can remember that’s what Harry’s focus has been on is washers. Same for Dying breed.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! I absolutely agree with you @MoBilly. Too much drama here lately. Kinda why I’ve been spotty past 2 weeks and sticking to a few select threads. I’m still helping people and doing what I can to help OG events but in the background. Getting excited for some 8 year OG shirts in August but threw some funds towards the giveaway

6 Likes

Hey there @Emeraldgreen and everyone, I’m just getting caught up these days after a long break, drama is a huge part of why I ever needed a break but that’s why I pop on and off fairly quickly nowadays, it definitely seems if I’m on less I “miss” things getting out of hand :man_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

@Weednerd.Anthony what up doggy dog? Good to see you. Good evening everyone.

4 Likes

I know it’s almost like he’s a new member it’s been so long :grin:

5 Likes

Was going to ask about candy fumes and O2?

3 Likes

Glad to hear from you again @Weednerd.Anthony. Lucky you! Missed all the drama lol

5 Likes