Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

On some thats true

But I certainly wanna keep irene. Roots easily, just a bitch to veg. Hiro4 too.

1 Like

I’m still over here like

How’s i95 x chimera 3 make a plant that vegs like irene. Ha

1 Like

O yeah brother, grow some out. Chop what I don’t want and move on. Continue pheno hunting for the next.

2 Likes

Overflow from my tent and worms 🪱

14 Likes

You got some nice worms! :grin:

2 Likes

When I was a kid I couldn’t find a worm anywhere. It’d drive me crazy my dad releasing night crawlers after fishing. Now worms are everywhere!!

2 Likes

Outta likes but looking great @Emeraldgreen! Do you raise your worms or buy them?

Also outta likes.

These are wild. Just moved a tray and that’s what was under it
I should start raising them :grin:

Can’t find worms anywhere in my yard. I thought about buying them and adding them to the soil but anytime I’ve dumped old worms from fishing the birds are quick to chomp them up. I’ll see a few when it rains but any other time good luck

1 Like

Outa likes too.

Just got my ac set up. Mega sketchy having it being supported by the back corner (window rotates open, doesn’t slide) but I shook it a bunch. Fingers crossed nothing bad happens.

2 Likes

This is 30 years after the fact of my dad dumping them :rofl::rofl:. Patience

2 Likes

Hahaha. I see you’ve been playing the long game.

2 Likes

So what your saying is find a open lot and start dumping worms there then when it’s time to retire atart a worm farm? Lmfao

2 Likes

Reminds me of that guy who planted a shitload of oaks or whatever it was for britians navy as they take a while to grow, 60 years or some shit

And then of course they’ve stopped making wooden ships

2 Likes

Dump them in a leaf pile or grass clippings. They devoured mine

It was so long I didn’t even see it!

Whenever people talk about “preserving genetics” this is how I feel.

My grandma was a switchboard operator, she also had dementia, she would get very cross with me every time she remembered I was a bartender. She would tell me to work as a switchboard operator until I found a man. My grandfather always reminded her I was married a with kid and switchboard operators didn’t exist.

She wouldn’t hear it. :laughing:

5 Likes

maybe one of these type of brackets is in order many styles and price ranges to choose from they call them window shakers for a reason

4 Likes

Thank you!

I’ve secured it with a strap so hopefully that works.

3 Likes

@leetdood would you have to get permission to mount something like that anyways? Since it screws into the exterior on the house and all

2 Likes